Agneepath Recruitment 2022: As we know Agneepath scheme has been started in the country under which the recruitment process will be started soon. The Agneepath Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh for classes 10th and 12th pass women and men across the country. Under this scheme, Agniveers will be recruited in the Army, Air Force, and Navy.
Under this scheme, the selected eligible firefighters will be provided with a monthly salary of Rs 30000, a job for 4 years, insurance of Rs 44 lakh, and other facilities. All interested female and male candidates can fill out the online form to apply under Agneepath Bharti Yojana. Through Agneepath Scheme 2022, unemployed youth of the country will get an opportunity to get employment.
Under the Agneepath Scheme 2022, there are many designations for which the candidate has to register. The registration process for different designations will be started in July 2022. Before starting the registration and application process, the candidates are required to read and understand the official notification carefully.
The candidate must have fulfilled the eligibility criteria, age limit, and other conditions as per the official notification. The candidate should have to fill out and submit the application form online within the given time limit at the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. If an application form is found incomplete or with any error or if the application form is submitted in an offline mode, in that situation the application form will be canceled immediately by the concerned authorities.
Benefits under the Agneepath Scheme 2022
- The selected Agniveer will get 30 days of leave in a year.
- The medical leave and facility of the CSD canteen will also be provided to the selected Agniveer cadre.
- Along with the salary, the Agniveer will also get hardship allowance, uniform allowance, canteen facility, and medical facility.
- Agniveers will also get a travel allowance during the service period.
- Agniveers will get an insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh during the service period of 4 years.
- If unfortunately, an Agniveer dies during the service of 4 years then his family will get insurance cover. Under this, his family will get about Rs 1 crore.
Required Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Application Process under the Agneepath Recruitment 2022
- To apply under this scheme, the candidate’s age should be minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 21 years.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should have class 10th and 12th pass qualifications.
Documents Required for Agneepath Scheme 2022
To complete the Agnipath application form, all the candidates are required to submit some necessary documents at the time of the application process. Here we are providing some important documents list:
- Candidate must have Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Residence Certificate and Educational Qualification Certificate.
- The candidate should have a passport size photograph, mobile number, and bank account details.
- The candidate should have a mark sheet of class 10th/12th.
- The candidate should have their Domicile certificate.
- The candidate should have a Transfer Certificate and Character certificate.
- The candidate should have a Relationship certificate and Category certificate and
- The candidate should have their NCC certificate and Sports certificate.
Online Application Process for Agneepath Scheme 2022
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of the Indian Army portal which is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then, you have to enter the captcha code as given.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Enter Website’ button.
- Now, you will be on the home page of the portal.
- After this, you will have to select the ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ tab.
- Then, you have to tap on the ‘Registration’ link and read all the instructions.
- Then, you will have to click on the ‘Continue’ tab.
- After this, on the opened registration form, you will be required to fill in the complete details as asked in the registration form.
- Then, you will have to submit the form and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then, a username and password will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
- You have to keep in mind that these login credentials will be used in the next stages.
- To log in to the official portal, first of all, you are required to use your username and password on the login page.
- After this, you have to log in by clicking on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Now, the dashboard for the Indian Army Agniveer application form will be opened on the screen.
- After this, you will be required to fill out the application form by entering the details carefully, and don’t skip any section of the application form.
- Then, you have to recheck the form again, so that if you find any mistakes then you can edit the form before the final submission.
- You can edit the application form, by clicking on the ‘Edit Application Form’ option and after completing the form press the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- After successful submission of the application form, you will get a message on the computer screen.
- After that, you have to download the application form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Indian Army has released the notification for the enrollment of Agniveers through the Indian Army Agnipath Recruitment 2022 where Agniveers will be enlisted only for four years in the different posts such as Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Aviation/Ammunition Examiner, Agniveer Clerk/Storekeeper Technical, Agniveer Tradesman tenth Pass and Agniveer Tradesman eighth Pass.
The candidate will have to register for the Indian Army Agneepath Scheme 2022, through online mode which will be starting most would consider being normal to start from July 2022 onwards. According to the information, the registration process for Agniveer recruitment for the first batch will be started on June 24, 2022, and also the online examination of phase 1 will start on July 24. Apart from this, registration for the first batch of training will be started in the month of December and this recruitment process will be completed by 30 December 2022.
According to the information, Naval Agniveer for the first batch will reach INS Chilka in Odisha for training from 21 November 2022. The Agnipath has released the recruitment for the men and women as well in the Navy. Apart from this, till now a total of 30 women officers are posted on various ships in the Navy. In such a situation, the Navy has also decided to recruit women Agniveers under the Agneepath scheme 2022.
This year about 25 thousand Agniveers will be recruited into the army
Indian Army has released the notification for the enrollment of Agniveers through the Indian Army Agneepath Scheme 2022. Giving information about the recruitment plan of Agniveers in the Army, Lieutenant General Bansi Ponnappa said that in December this year, the first batch of about 25,000 Agniveers would be recruited to the Army.
After this, the second batch will be prepared by February 2023, under which this number of Agniveers will increase to 40 thousand. Along with this, he said that initially only 46000 Agniveers are being recruited but later this number will be increased. According to the information, in the next 4-5 years this number will be increased to 50,000-60,000 and after that, this number will be increased from 90 thousand to one lakh. He said that about 1.25 lakh Agniveers would be recruited under this scheme.
Selection Process under the Agneepath Scheme 2022
- After submitting the application form, the candidates whose application forms will get approved will be invited to appear for the ‘Physical Fitness Test (PFT)’.
- To clear the Physical Fitness Test round, the candidate will have to cover an area of 1.6 km within 5 min 30 sec by running, pull-ups, 9 feet ditch, and zig-zag balance.
- Those candidates who will qualify for the Physical Fitness Test round will proceed toward the ‘Physical Measurement Test’ which will be done by the ‘Medical Test’ and ‘Written Test’.
- After qualifying these rounds, the officials will issue a ‘Joining Letter’ to all candidates who qualify all rounds of the recruitment levels.