Agniveer Recruitment Scheme 2022: As we all are aware the new scheme announced by the Central government named as Agnipath scheme. On June 15, 2022, the Government of India declared the Agnipath Scheme for the recruitment of youth in the Indian Armed Forces. The recruitment under the Agnipath plan will be at first for 4 years.
From that point onward, in view of the necessities and strategies of the respective Armed Forces, up to 25% of Agniveers from a specific clump will be given a proposal to join as standard frameworks in view of their presentation during their four-year commitment period at the Armed Forces. The leftover 75% of Agniveers will return to society.
The Necessary Eligibility Criteria and terms for recruitment for Agniveer Recruitment Scheme 2022
- First of all, the age limit for the candidate should be in between 17.5 years to 21 years.
- This scheme is open to all categories of candidates in India.
- As per the guidelines notified by the Armed Forces, all candidates are required to qualify for the medical test.
- According to the requirement of the respective Armed Forces, Agniveers will get training.
The pay, allowance, and other benefits for selected Agniveers
- Selected Agniveers will get Rs 30,000/- salary per month for the first year of service, and salary will increase in subsequent years. According to the information, a total of 30% of the salary will be deducted as a contribution to the Agniveer Corpus Fund.
- The Agniveers will get the benefit of a total amount of approx Rs 11.5 lakhs in hand as a Seva Nidhi package at the completion of the tenure and it will be matched by the government. The total amount that Agniveers receive under the Seva Nidhi will be totally tax-free.
- Apart from the compensation/salary and Seva Nidhi package, the Agniveers will get non-contributory life insurance of Rs 48 lakh that would be paid to the family in the situation of the on-duty death of Agniveer.
- Agniveers will not be required to pay any amount towards Provident Fund (PF). Notably, there are speculations that PF will be deducted above contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund, which is totally false/misleading.
So many Agnipath protesters die in police firing
As we all know that so many people are not happy with the Agnipath scheme and its term and conditions because this recruitment is only for four years. So, youths are protesting against the Center’s ‘Agnipath’ scheme spread to Telangana. As many young people raged the Secunderabad railway station on Friday morning and harmed trains and shops there.
A total number of 13 people are injured in the protests. Railway authorities stopped all train services and TSRTC too to some extent dropped transports heading towards Secunderabad Railway Station. Rail line Police Force (RPF) figured out how to vacate the protesters towards the end of the stage where they staged a blockade.