up mukhyamantri balsewa yojana | उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री बाल सेवा योजना | UP Bal Seva Yojana List 2022 | Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Online Apply | मुख्यमंत्री बाल सेवा योजना पात्रता सूची | UP MMBSY | बाल सेवा योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन | mukhyamantri bal seva yojana online registration
In this article, we will update you about Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022, its benefits, eligibility, documents required, Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana registration, Mukhyamantri Baal Seva Yojana Application Procedure, etc. So to get complete information, read till last. We all citizens are well aware that the second wave of the coronavirus epidemic has proved to be more dangerous/deadly for the common man. In the second wave of this coronavirus pandemic, many children have lost their parents and become orphans. There is no one left to take care of them, however, many children have lost one of their parents, and their financial condition is so weak that they cannot take care of themselves properly.
Numerous children have lost their parents due to the spread of Covid-19, because of this so many children have to confront different sorts of issues in carrying on with their lives. In view of this problem, the Chief Minister of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has started the Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022. Under this scheme, the benefits will be given for the maintenance and education of orphan children due to coronavirus. On 29 May 2021, the Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh state has begun a plan for the childhood, living, and education of the orphan kids brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, which is named Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022.
- Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana has been dispatched by two states Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. In the Bal Seva Yojana, the state government will give month to month help, once monetary help, free education, help for marriage, tablet/PC to the orphan children due to COVID-19.
- Consistently our nation needs to confront new difficulties because of Covid disease.
- There are numerous children in the country whose guardians either one or both the guardians have died because of Covid-19 pandemic.
- In Uttar Pradesh also, around 197 such youngsters have been recognized whose guardians have passed on and 1799 such kids have been identified who’s one of the guardians has died.
Benefits of the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana UP
- Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana has been begun by the Uttar Pradesh government for every single child.
- Through this plan, along with monetary help, numerous different facilities will also be given to these children with the goal that they can live a little bit better life.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana the Uttar Pradesh government has given a help amount of Rs 4000 every month.
- The amount will be given to each child for their daily needs, to the children who have lost their guardian because of the Covid-19.
- Aside from this, monetary help will also be accommodated to the marriage of girls under this plan.
- In case the age of the child is under 10 years and they don’t have any caretaker, they will be given residential facility in the Government Children’s Home.
- Under this plan, a separate residential facility will also be given to the girls and the other children who are students in school and college will also be given PC/tablet.
Overview of the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2022
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister Child Service Scheme|
|Started By||The Uttar Pradesh government|
|Beneficiary||Children of Uttar Pradesh were orphaned due to coronavirus infection.|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to children orphaned due to coronavirus infection.|
|Financial assistance||₹4000 per month|
Eligibility of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of the UP state.
- The Children who have lost either their both parents or one of them because of COVID-19.
- The Children who have lost their earning parent or guardian because of COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Children whose only one parent was alive and died because of Covid-19.
- The age of the child should not be more than 18 years.
- All the children of a family either biologically or legally adopted will be able to take the advantage of this scheme.
- Currently, the income of the surviving mother or father should not be more than ₹ 200000.
Required Documents for the UP Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
- Certificate of being a citizen of the UP state.
- All Children must have age certificate
- Evidence of parents death from 2019
- The prior application with latest photograph of child and guardian
- The death certificate of parents
- An Income Certificate but if both the parents die then no needs to submit the Income Certificate.
- The Certificate of registration in educational institution
- An Application letter
- The Death certificate of parent or wage guardian
- The proof of death from covid-19
- The force and age certificate
- A Copy of family register in addition to the certificates mentioned in section 94 of 2015
- All Records relating to the date of marriage being fixed or solemnized
- The wedding card
- The residence certificate
- An Income Certificate (to get the benefit of this scheme the yearly income of the family should not be more than ₹ 300000)
- The photo of girl child and her guardian
The process of applying under the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
If anyone from UP state needs to apply under the UP Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana then you must have to follow the following easy steps.
Step 1: First of all, if you live in the rural area then you need to visit the office of the Village Development/ Panchayat Officer or Block/ District Probation Officer and if you live in the urban area you need to visit to the office of Lekhpal/ Tehsil/ District Probation Officer.
Step 2: Then, you have to take the application form of the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana from the office.
Step 3: Now, you are required to enter all the necessary information as asked in the application form such as your name, your mobile number, your email id, etc.
Step 4: After this, you will be required to attach all the necessary documents.
Step 5: Then, you will have to submit the application form to the concerned office.
By following these simple steps you can be applied under the UP Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana.
- After identifying and selecting the eligible children by the District Child Protection Unit and Child Welfare Committee, the application process will be done within 15 days.
- Under this plan, the application can be made within 2 years of the passing of the parent.
- The advantage of this plan will be given from the date of receipt of approval.
Financial help of ₹ 4000 will be given to the children under the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
- Advantage will be given to every one of those in the state who have lost their parents or one of them to this pandemic.
- The Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana has dispatched for the all orphan children.
- Under this plan, monetary help of ₹ 4000 will be given each month to every one of the needy children.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has informed that under this plan, help of ₹ 4000 will be given for the care of the child.
- Under this Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2021, this monetary help will be given to so many orphan children through the public authority till they become grown-ups.
- Other than this, every one of the child of the state who are 10 years or less and they don’t have any guardian or caretaker, then, at that point every one of them will be given help through Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana.
Under the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Care and education of minor orphan girls
Under the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana, the Uttar Pradesh government will also be taken the responsibility of residence and education to every one of the minors girls who are orphans due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Through this plan by the Uttar Pradesh government, that so many girls will be given education/ training and housing under the Central Government-run Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Government Children’s Home, and State Government-run Atal Residential School.
At present there are 13 Children Homes and 17 Atal Residential Schools are running in the Uttar Pradesh state. This plan has been dispatched to guarantee the take care of all the minor orphan girls. The state government has informed that now the girls of the nation will be able to make their living effectively by taking the benefits under the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana.
The main Objectives of the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
- The principal objective of beginning the Uttar Pradesh Bal Seva Yojana is to give monetary help to every one of the child of the state who have lost their guardian because of this Covid-19 pandemic.
- The point of the public authority is to give different facilities to these children of the state.
- It must be made confident by giving and the public authority needs to profit an ever-increasing number of children.
- Because of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana, any child won’t have to rely/ depend upon others, because the UP government will take full responsibility of the all of them and will provide them security.
- From month-to-month monetary help to housing help and marriage, monetary help will also be given by the state government.
- Aside from this, the UP government will also educate to the all children through this plan.
- And for their online studies, the government will also give PCs or tablets to the children.