Atal Pension Yojana | Atal Pension Yojana Apply | अटल पेंशन योजना
Atal Pension Yojana was begun by the PM of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on the first of June 2015. Under this scheme, after the age of 60 years of the beneficiaries, a sum of Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 is going to be given as pension monthly. Under Atal Pension Yojana, the quantity of pension is going to be fixed consistently with the investment and age invested by the beneficiaries. within the Atal Pension Yojana 2021, not only are you able to be entitled to more pension monthly by depositing less amount but just in case of untimely death, your family also can take it.
- Applicants applying under this scheme will need to submit a premium monthly.
- Then, after the completion of 60 years age of the applicant, the govt will provide financial assistance within the sort of a monthly pension in adulthood.
- To use for Atal Pension Yojana, the beneficiaries should be 18 to 40 years old, only then they will avail of this scheme.
- If a beneficiary wants to hitch this scheme at the age of 18, then they’re going to need to pay a premium of Rs 210 monthly and people whose age is 40 years, are going to need to pay a premium starting from Rs 297 to Rs 1,454.
Atal Pension Yojana Transaction Details
Atal Pension Yojana was started for the citizens of unorganized sectors. It’s an old-age pension scheme. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries need to pay the premium. Now the Atal Pension Yojana mobile application has been started by the govt.
- Through this mobile application, now the beneficiaries of the Atal Pension Yojana can check the newest five yoga donations freed from cost.
- Alongside this, transaction details and e-PRAN also can be downloaded. The beneficiaries also can visit the official website of Atal Pension Yojana to see the small print of their transactions.
- They’re going to need to log in by visiting this website. That they’re going to need to explain their PRAN and savings checking account.
- If there’s no PRAN number, the beneficiary also can log in to his account through his name, account, and date of birth. Under this scheme, there’s also a provision for tax benefits under Section 80CCD (1) of the tax Act, 1961.
- The transaction amount, the entire holding of member amount, transaction details, etc. also can be viewed under the Atal Pension Yojana through the Umang app.
National Pension System Trust
An ombudsman has been appointed by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority at the start of the year to resolve complaints from customers of the National Pension System and Atal Pension Yojana. Any customer whose complaint has not been resolved within 30 days of filing or isn’t satisfied with the answer provided can file a complaint with the NPS Trust. NPS Trust will answer the customer within 30 days of receipt of the complaint and their complaint is going to be resolved at the earliest.
Tax benefits under Atal Pension Yojana
- Like the National Pension Scheme, if you invest in Atal Pension Yojana, you’ll be provided tax benefits.
- These tax benefits are going to be provided under section 80 CCD (1B) of the Tax Act.
- A tax deduction of ₹ 50000 is going to be provided to the investor under section 80 CCD (1B).
Highlights of Atal Pension Yojana 2021
|Name of the scheme||Atal Pension Yojana|
|Started by||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||People from unorganized areas of the country|
Important Documents of Atal Pension Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicants should be Indian citizens.
- The age of the applicant must be in between 18 to 40 years.
- The applicant should have a checking account and therefore the checking account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Identity card
- Proof of permanent address
- Passport size photo
Atal Pension Yojana Apply
To join the Atal Pension Yojana 2021, it’s mandatory for the beneficiaries to possess a checking account and therefore the checking account should be linked to the Aadhaar card. Those that are income taxpayers and people, who are in government jobs, cannot avail the advantage of this scheme. Those that have interest beneficiaries can attend any commercial bank of India and open an account of Atal Pension Yojana.
How to apply for Atal Pension Yojana 2021?
Step 1: Those interested who want to use the Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana should first open their bank account in any commercial bank.
Step 2: After that fill the details in the application form for the Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana like Aadhar card, mobile number, etc.
Step 3: After filling the application form, submit it to the director.
Step 4: After this, all of your letters are going to be verified and your checking account is going to be opened under the Atal Pension Yojana.
Atal Pension Yojana New Update
- Under this scheme, now the pension is often increased or reduced at any time of the year.
- This new facility will profit 2.28 crore subscribers registered with Atal Pension Yojana.
- This new facility has an inherent effect from first July.
- The PFRDA has guided all banks to deal with a decrease or increase in pension amount at any time of the year.
- However, this facility is often availed of just one occasion during a financial year.
Investment to be made within the scheme
- Under this plan, if a person saves Rs. 7 daily and invests Rs. 210 every month, then he can get a pension up to Rs. 60 thousand annually, this investment will need to be made by the person at the age of 18.
- The special feature of this scheme is that there is also the advantage of tax exemption on investing in it under section 80 of the tax Act.
- The plan is being worked by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority through the National Pension Scheme.
- If you furthermore may want to require advantage of this scheme, then you’ll apply under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana (APY) 2021
After investing in APY 2021, the beneficiaries will receive a pension monthly after the age of 60 years. Beneficiaries can live well with this pension. Under the scheme, if the beneficiary dies, then the pension amount to tend to the beneficiary is going to be paid to the candidate’s wife and if both (husband, wife) die, the pension amount is going to be given to the nominee mentioned. The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) go about as a nodal office.
Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana
- The Central Government’s Atal Pension Yojana has been completed for five years.
- Consistent with PFRDA, so far 2.23 crore women and men are connected under this plan.
- Under this Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana, women and men above 60 years aged are provided pension every 5 years.
- On 9 May 2020 this year, the amount of people registered under the plan has increased to 2,23,54,028.
- This plan has proved to be very beneficial for the people of the country.
- Under this scheme, the ratio of male-female in these five years has been 57:43.
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana 2021
- Only the people of India can take advantage in of this scheme.
- Under the Atal Pension Yojana, a monthly pension starting from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 is going to be provided by the Central Government only after the completion of 60 years of age.
- The pension amount under Atal Pension Yojana is going to be provided on the idea of investment and age made by the beneficiaries.
- Like the PF account, the govt. will contribute to the present pension scheme on its own.
- If you would like a pension of 1000 rupees monthly and you’re 18 years of age, then you’ve got to submit a premium of 210 rupees monthly for 42 years.
- At an equivalent time, people aged 40 years will need to pay a premium starting from Rs 297 to Rs 1, 454. Only then can they cash in of APY 2021.
Status of non-contribution under Atal Pension Yojana
If the applicant doesn’t contribute under the Atal Pension Yojana, then his account is going to be frozen after 6 months. If after this, the investor has not made an investment, then after 12 months his account is going to be deactivated and his account is going to be closed after 24 months. If the applicant isn’t ready to make the payment in time, then he will need to pay the penalty. This penalty goes from ₹ 1 to ₹ 10 every month.
Atal Pension Yojana Exit before 60 years
As you all know Atal Pension Yojana may be a sort of pension that’s provided after retirement. The advantage of this scheme is often availed by the account holder after the age of 60 years. For this, the account holder will need to provide the quantity of contribution till the age of 60 years. Under Atal Pension Yojana, the account holder before 60 years cannot exit from the plan. But under certain circumstances like just in case of any illness or death, one can exit from Atal Pension Yojana.
Atal Pension Scheme Withdrawal
On accomplishing the age of 60 years: After the completion of 60 years, the customer can withdraw from the Atal Pension Yojana. In this case, the customer is going to be provided pension after pension withdrawal.
In case of death of the subscriber: If the subscriber dies then the pension amount is going to be provided to the subscriber’s spouse. And if both of them die, the pension corpus is going to be returned to their nominee.
Withdrawal before the age of 60: Withdrawal isn’t allowed before the age of 60 from the Atal Pension Yojana. But it’s been allowed by the department in some exceptional circumstances. like if the beneficiary dies or within the event of a terminal stop.
The objective of Atal Pension Yojana 2021
- The main objective of this scheme is to secure the longer term by giving pensions to the workers of the unorganized sector and to form them self-reliant.
- It is a Social Security scheme that aims to supply Social Security to the beneficiaries joining the scheme.
- People need to be empowered through PM Atal Pension Yojana.
Above given was all the possible information about the Atal Pension Yojana 2021. All the information given here is taken from official and valid sources and if you have any doubt or complaint regarding the content of this article, then you can comment below and let us know. Help us in improving by providing your valuable feedback. You can also bookmark our site https://pmkisanyojanaa.in/ for latest updates.
Read More: Punjab Scholarship 2021