PMJAY CSC (Ayushman Bharat Yojana) – Under the name of Jan Arogya Yojana (Bis Pmjay) the Prime Minister Has started Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana keeping as a primary concern the issues of every single helpless family. Prime Minister’s biggest health care coverage scheme in the country has begun. 10 crores, poor families/ helpless groups of India will be included under this plan.
आयुष्मान भारत योजना – आयुष्मान भारत प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना: Under this plan, families up to ₹ 500000 will be given insurance, and every poor family will be given free treatment up to ₹ 500000. In such a circumstance, helpless families experiencing sicknesses will get support and the advantage of this plan is being extended to all poor families by insurance companies. More than 50 crore residents in the nation will get the facilities of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana under this scheme. Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been begun in the country on a large scale.
Highlights of PMJAY 2021
|Name of the scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||Honorable Narendra Modi|
|Department Name||The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MHFS)|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Validity of Ayushman Bharat Card||5 years|
|Treatment benefit amount from Ayushman Bharat card||Health Insurance of Rs. 5 Lakh to each family covered in PMJAY|
|Type of Scheme||Universal Health Coverage (UHC)|
Eligibility for the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY CSC)
· To benefit from Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, you should have the accompanying eligibility only at that time you will be able to avail the insurance cover amount of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme ₹ 500000.
· Every one of you should have your name on PMJAY LIST to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. In case, your name is not on this list, then you cannot get the advantage of this plan.
· Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana’s letter has been sent to the selected beneficiaries. By which he will be able to get his Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card, if you have not gotten this card, you may not be eligible.
· Under this plan, such poor families have been included which were included in the 2011 Economic Census and comparable families were additionally given the advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
· You are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana if you too had the advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and you have HHID.
Families with only 1 room with Kucha walls & roof
No adult family member in the age group between 16 & 59 years
No adult male member in the age group between 16 & 59 years
Disabled member and no-abled bodied member in the family
SC & ST
Landless households & major sources of income are through manual casual labor
- Domestic worker
- Street vendor
- Other service providers working on the streets.
- Construction work
- Security guard
- Coolie and other head-load workers.
- Sanitation worker
- Home-based worker
- Handicrafts worker
- Transport worker
- Helper to drivers and conductors
- Cart puller
- Rickshaw puller
- Shop worker
- Peon in a small establishment
- Delivery assistant
- Repair worker
Document Requirement for the (PMJAY)
If your name is found in the PMJAY CSC LIST, then you will require the following documents to get a PMJAY card.
- An Identity proof
- An Aadhaar Card
- A Ration Card
- The Bank Passbook
- A Driving License
- An Address Certificate
- The Residence Certificate
- The Certificate of Identity
Advantages of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
· PMJAY CARD holders can get their treatment in Sarkari Hospital as well as Private Hospital.
· Insurance of Rs 5 lakh each year is available free of cost to all CSC PMJAY CARD holder families.
· Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya This treatment is available everywhere in the nation besides in the states outside of Yojana.
· One rupee won’t be needed for treatment under this plan and it is totally free for a wide range of treatment.
· This plan is valuable to the poorest and the weak.
· The coverage of 5 lakhs under this plan is for the entire family.
· Under the CSC PMJAY scheme, more than 1.5 health, and welfare centers will be set up as indicated by the most recent SECC or socio-economic caste census data.
PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme Services
Covered Services under आयुष्मान भारत योजना
- Coronary artery changes by the bypass method
- prostate cancer
- Corrugated NGO Plastic
- Skull base surgery
- Double valve replacement
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- Anterior spine fixation
- Tissue expander
Not Covered Services under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Under the scheme some of the components excluded and not covered, which are listed below
- Out-Patient Department (OPD) expenses
- Drug rehabilitation
- Cosmetic surgeries
- Fertility treatments
- Individual diagnostics
- Organ transplant
How to check the online eligibility of PMJAY CSC?
To check the eligibility of Online CSC PMJAY Jan Arogya Yojana, an authority site has been released by the public authority, where you can get data about your eligibility online.
Step 1: To check eligibility online, first of all, you will have to visit the official website of PMJAY CSC
Step 2: After successfully opening of the CSC PMJAY Login official website, another page will appear on the screen.
Step 3: After that, you have to enter your mobile number and fill the captcha code.
Step 4: Then, hit on the ‘generated OTP’.
Step 5: Then, after verification through the OTP, you will have to ‘login Pmjay CSC’.
Step 6: After successfully (CSC Pmjay Login), the page of PMJAY will appear on the screen, where you are required to firstly select your state.
Step 7: After that, two options will be show on the screen, where you have to select
- Search BY Name
- Search BY Mobile Number
- Search by Ration Card Number
Step 8: Now, here you have to click above Search BY Name and check your eligibility by name.
Step 9: Now, after clicking above Search BY Name, another search page will open on the screen, where you have to first fill in your name, then fill in your father’s name, you fill in your mother’s name.
Step 10: After that, you will have to fill in your wife’s name or husband’s name (if any).
Step 11: After this, you will have to select the woman or man, and then you are required to fill the postal code of your district village.
Step 12: After that, you will have to hit on the ‘search’ button.
Step 13: After clicking on the search button, if your name is in PMJAY LIST, then you will see on the screen and if your name is not included in this LIST, then you will not see your name.
You can check your CSC PMJAY Online Eligibility by following these simple steps.
How to apply offline for registration in Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021?
The Applicants who want to apply for PMJAY Scheme Offline follow the given below procedure:
Step 1: Visit the nearest Jan Seva Kendra (CSC)
Step 2: Submit a copy of the original documents to the concerned officer
Step 3: After verifying all the certificates by the agent of the Public Service Center (CSC), registration under the scheme will be ensured
Step 4: A registration number you will be given
Step 5: After 10 to 15 days, you will be granted the Golden Card of Ayushman India through Jan Seva Kendra.
Step 6: After this, the registration process will be completed.
Search for Empanelled Hospitals
Step 1: Visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Step 2: On the home page click on the Find hospital/ Empaneld hospital
Step 3: Select the State, District, hoaspital type, Speciality, Hospital name, etc.
Step 4: Fill the captcha verification code and click on the search button
Step 5: Now the list of the ayushman bharat hospital’s will be shown on the screen
PMJAY CSC Cloud Registration
The Ayushman Bharat Scheme (PMJAY) work will be completed through Common Service Center and you should have CSC User ID and Password to do PMJAY CSC Cloud Registration.
That is, you must be a common service center operator (CSC VLE) and your status must be active.
Step 1: The first step is, visit the link to the official website of the PMJAY CSC Cloud Web that has been created under the PMJAY CSC Scheme.
Step 2: Now, after going to Ayushman Bharat CSC Cloud Web, you will be asked to log in with your CSC id and password.
Step 3: Now, after log in, you are asked to authorize.
Step 4: After that, authorize Ayushman Bharat CSC cloud.in you will have to click on the ‘Yes’ button and then proceed.
Step 5: Now, the Ayushman Bharat CSC Cloud Registration Form will open on the screen.
Step 6: Then, you will be required to fill in the details as asked in the PMJAY CSC registration form.
Step 7: Then, in the PMJAY CSC registration form, first, you will have to enter your district, then, you will have to select your Area Rural or urban area.
Step 8: Now, you will have to enter your Area Pin Code.
Step 9: After that, you are required to enter your email ID and the mobile number, and then hit on the ‘Next & Verify’ button.
Step 10: After clicking on the ‘Next & Verify’ button, your PMJAY CSC Registration will be completed.
Step 11: After that, in the next tab you will receive the message as PMJAY CSC registration being successful.
At the present time, just your Ayushman Bharat registration has become successful; after successful activation, you will be able to work for Ayushman India by logging PMJAY CSC. Ayushman Bharat CSC BIS portal sets aside some effort to approve, so it may take 10 to 15 days or even 1 month. At the point when you’re PMJAY CSC BIS Portal Approval will be completed, and after that, you will be able to do a great deal of work under the Ayushman Bharat scheme by logging PMJAY CSC.
Ayushman Bharat CSC Login
• PMJAY CSC login should be possible only after approval of Common Service Center administrators by PMJAY CSC registration is successful.
• Ayushman Bharat, It takes some time/ effort to get the PMJAY CSC BIS’s portal to approve, and after that, you have to wait patiently.
• If you face any type of issue during PMJAY CSC Login or PMJAY CSC Portal Approval, you can contact your CSC District Manager and lodge a grievance.
PMJAY CSC CLOUD WEB LOGIN
- Through PMJAY CSC Cloud web, you can make Golden Card.
- After completed PMJAY CSC Registration, you can log in to PMJAY CSC only.
- CSC cloud PMJAY is a medium for making an Ayushman card.
Download/ Print CSC PMJAY Card
Step 1: To download Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) card firstly you should visit the official website of PMJAY CSC Cloud and log in with your CSC user ID and password.
Step 2: Now, after successfully logging in, you have to click on the ‘Approved Beneficiary’ to print the PMJAY card.
Step 3: After this, you will see the list of every one of those individuals whose, PMJAY card you have prepared and their PMJAY card will be ready to print.
Step 4: Now you need to tap on it from here and pay from your CSC entry and print that PMJAY card.
PMJAY app download
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Ayushman Bharat in the search box Download the app and click on the install button. Now, beneficiaries can avail the benefit of the scheme.
How to fill Ayushman Bharat Grievance registration form online?
Step 1: Go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Step 2: Click on the link of the Complaint Form/ Grievance Registration Form
Step 3: Now fill the information such as Grievanceby, Case type, Enrollment information, Beneficial details, Grievance detail, Upload files
Step 4: Tik on the Declaration statement and click on the “submit complaint” button
Step 5: After this, the registration of complaint will be completed
How to check grievance status?
Step 1: Go to the official website to track the status of the complaint
Step 2: Enter the grievance reference id
Step 3: Hit the submit button and the complaint status will be displayed on the screen
Step 1: Visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Step 2: On the home page click on the menu tab
Step 3: Select the “Feedback” link and the feedback form will be opened on the screen
Step 4: Fill the information such as name, email, mobile, category, remarks, etc.
Step 5: Hit the “submit” button
|Official Website Ayushman Bharat PMJAY||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021||Click Here|
|States or UTs at a glance||Click Here|
|Status of implementation in states||Click Here|
|States or UTs officials||Click Here|
|PM-JAY public dashboard||Click Here|
|PM-JAY hospital Performance||Click Here|
|De-empanelled hospitals||Click Here|
|Empanelment and Quality||Click Here|
|Hospital Empanelment Module||Click Here|
|Health Benefit Packages||Click Here|
|Claim Adjudication||Click Here|
|Standard Treatment Guidelines||Click Here|
|JanAushadhi Kendra||Click Here|
|Address||3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001|
Here readers can check out all detailed information of the PMJAY CSC Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021 | आयुष्मान भारत योजना. Bookmark https://pmkisanyojanaa.in to get all the state and central government schemes 2021.