Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will open the DCECE application form correction window for the academic session of 2022 from 16 to17 June 2022. The chance to alter/edit the Bihar DCECE application form is given to only those candidates who have committed errors while filling the information in the application form.
It will be the last opportunity for DCECE candidates to correctly fill out their application forms. After that, the candidate will not get any other chance to edit or correct their application form and they will be self-liable for any discrepancy or mistake in the application structure. So the candidates are required to use this last chance cautiously and make things correct in the application form.
Details to be correct in Bihar DCECE 2022 Application Form
- Here we are providing a list of particulars that candidates can edit/ change in their application form such as:
- Name or Surname of the Candidate
- Signature and Photograph of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Permanent Residence
- Address of the Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- University/College Name
- Name of the exam passed
- Passing Year
The online process to edit/change the Bihar DCECE 2022 application form
- To edit or change details in the application form the candidate will be required to follow the given steps as follows:
- First of all, the candidate will have to go through the official website of the BCECEB which is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- After that, on the home page, under the ‘Online Application Forms’ section, the candidate will have to click on the ‘Online Application Portal of DCECE[PE/PPE/PM/PMM]-2022’ link.
- Then, the candidate needs to click on the ‘Apply Online‘ link and under the ‘Registered Candidate Login‘ section, the candidate will be required to enter their email address, and password, and then fill in the captcha code.
- Now, the candidate needs to press the ‘Sign In‘ button and then the profile dashboard of the candidate will be visible on the computer screen.
- After this, the application form will be open on the screen and the candidate can be able to select the section in which they need to edit.
- When the candidate has done the editing process, they are required to recheck all the filled-in details and after fully satisfied that the application form is filled correctly, the candidate can press the ‘Final Submit’ tab.
- Then, the edited Bihar DCECE 2022 application form will be submitted on the portal.
- After that, the candidate will have to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.