डिजिटल इंडिया पोर्टल | Digital India Portal Registration 2022 | Digital India App | digitalindia.gov.in | Franchise Registration | Digital Certificate Online Download
Digital India Portal has been started by the government of India, to include every one of the services on a single portal. This project emphasizes and also furthermore with the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DietY), the project is run with the coordination and support of the Central and the State government. Digital India gives a platform to the dealer in exceptionally low investment with the goal that they can enter the field of E-commerce or digitalization.
It is a platform that provides every one of the types of assistance in one spot so that it will be simple for the customers and the merchants to enjoy the services without any confusion. The portal gives the opportunity to the retail merchants, to make a network through this web-based portal is a very low investment, so it will prompt the piece of the advancement of the country and the person as well.
Through this portal, the Govt. has made the Franchisee for the retailers, where the merchant needs to give the receipt to the consumer, so all the business must be done legally. This portal is mainly created to expand the advantage by providing a few types of services. This Digital India Portal Registration also gives e-payment services to the consumers, through the Bhim app, or numerous other applications are available in the portal, which makes a worldwide network and make simple payment solutions and create the steps to make India’s the largest digital platform.
Digital India Portal Services
You can find all the necessary services in the a single portal that is Digital India Portal. The details of the services are as following:-
- The ITR service and UTI Services
- The latest Job portal
- The Electricity Bill
- The Shopping Portal
- The Mobile and DTH recharge
- The PAN Card and Voter ID card
- The Passport and GST
- The Vehicle Insurance
- The Digital Signature facility
Purpose of Digital India Portal
- Employing young people of the country under Digital India Portal.
- Providing services to rural and backward areas under Digital India Portal.
- Providing digital services under Digital India to each corner of the country.
- To provide employment opportunities to backward classes and women.
- To carry inaccessible services to the door of people
- The facility of the multifunctional portal to arrive at towns and distant/remote areas.
- Under the Digital India portal, facilities, for example, filing of income tax and making PAN card to the door of people.
- The convenience of GST filing and applying for a passport/visa.
- Filing any kind of bills such as electricity bill, mobile bill or DTH recharge, and so forth through the digital India portal.
Benefits of the Digital India Portal
As the portal is very useful, here is some of main benefits of the Digital India Portal Registration:-
- The public authority aim to make a digital infrastructure.
- All the necessary services will be available by online mode, by making the all over nation digital.
- You can easily transfer the subsidies to the beneficiary account in online mode through the Digital India portal.
- To aware the citizen of country about digitalization and empower the people.
- Digital India Portal Registration provide the unique Id to every individual.
- The process of digitalization will reduce corruption in the nation.
- All the services are not chargeable by the government and it is also easy and simple to use.
- work Reduce the use of paper and documents, and all the paperwork will be done through the online mode and now all the documents are easily available on the online portal, and you can download it anytime.
- It provides high quality and fast services to the people of country.
- The digital portal will help the rural people to connect with the public authority and also make themselves update.
Digital India Portal Registration 2022
To register with the Digital India Portal is very easy, for that, the applicant has to follow the following steps-
First of all, the applicant has to go through the official website of the Digital India Portal. Now, on the home page the applicant has to click on the “franchise registration”. After that, on the new opened page, some of the basic questions asked which is compulsory for the registration, if the applicant click on ‘Yes’, then the Digital India Portal Registration form will be appear on the screen and if the applicant clicks on ‘No’, then a non-eligibility message will show on the computer screen.
Now, on the registration form, the applicant has to fill in all the required details such as- Name of the Applicant, Email-id, Contact information, enter the permanent address with Pincode, City name, name of the State, country name, Name of the retailed shop and Presently Business details, PAN card no and Aadhaar card number etc.
After filled the complete details, the applicant has to hit the “Submit” button. Now, on the opened new page, the applicant has to upload all the required documents such as the scanned copy of the applicant’s Aadhaar card, and the PAN card, recently passport size photo and upload the digital signature on the Digital India Portal.
The applicant must remember that, all the required document files must be uploaded in the form of JPG file, and the file size should be 300 KB. Now, the applicant has to check the complete details, and then click on the “submit” button. After the successful submission of the application form, the applicant will receive the credential ID and a password in the registered email id within one to two days. After that, the applicant can use the Digital India Portal by using the ID and password.
Digital India Portal Login
The candidate can log in to the Digital India Portal when you already did the registration on the site, then after you will get the Id and the Password, the registration process is given above in the article. For Login, you have to follow these simple steps:-
After receiving the ID and password, the applicant must go through the official website of the Digital India Portal. Now, on the home page, the applicant will have to click on the log in option, and after that the applicant has to enter the details such as Vendor Id and Password and then enter the captcha code.
After that, the applicant has to click on the “Sign In” option and the portal will show on your screen. In case, the applicant has to forgot the password, in this situation, the applicant has to click on the Forgot Password, to receive the new password, on your email address.
Digital India app
The Digital India portal app is launched for the smartphones, which provides all the facilities easily and you can use this application any time and anywhere all over the world. To download the Digital India Portal, the applicant has to visit the google play store, and then use the all services provided by this app and take the benefits of all the facilities, which are accessible in the app. The Digital India Portal is simple to use and the design is also user-friendly. All the updates are notified through this app notification system and then you can access many facilities such as the latest contest or quiz or latest news and so forth.
|Portal Name||Digital India Portal|
|Digital India Portal Registration||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
We deliver information about government schemes run by the central government and state government, latest news, exam news to you through our website pmkisanyojanaa.in, do not forget to bookmark our website. If you have any query you can comment us.