EWS certificate Online | EWS Certificate Download | EWS Form 2021 | EWS full form | EWS certificate form Delhi online apply
EWS Certificate is required if the residents of the country are applying for specific plans that are given by the state or Central government. Some certificates are needed in order to prove one’s identity. Only the Income Certificate is needed to prove that the income of the candidate is below or above the specified range as finalized by the concerned authorities of a plan or government. Thus, Certificates hold a very special acknowledgment in India.
The persons having a place with Economically Weaker Sections, who are not covered under the plan of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs, will get 10% reservation in direct recruitment in civil posts and services in the government and admission in educational institutions or organization.
- EWS Certificate is given to the Indian resident who has a place with the economically weaker section category.
- It is a reservation subcategory under the general category section and appeared in 2019.
- The EWS bill was approved by the President of India in January 2019.
- To execute the Economically Weaker Section reservation rule effectively, Gujarat is the first Indian state.
EWS full form
The EWS full form is: Economically Weaker Section.
Eligibility for EWS Certificate
- Persons who are not covered under the plan of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs and whose family has a gross yearly income below Rs 8 (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) for the advantage of reservation. Income will also include income from all sources for example salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year preceding the time of application.
- Additionally, people whose family claims or possesses any of the following assets will be prohibited from being recognized as EWS, regardless of the family income:
- 1.5 acres of agricultural land and more;
- The residential area of 1000 sq ft. and more;
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and more in informed municipalities;
- The residential plot of 200 sq. yards, and more in areas other than the informed municipalities
- The property held by a “Family” in various areas or different places/cities would be clubbed while applying the land or on the other hand, property holding test to determine EWS status.
- The term “Family” for this reason will incorporate the individual who seeks the benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as likewise his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.
Advantages of the EWS Certificate
- There are numerous advantages of the economically backward section certificate or the income certificate.
- The principal advantage of both of the certificates is the availability of the scheme that will be given by the State government or Central government.
- As we all know, that when a scheme is dispatched by the State government or Central government certain documents are needed to profit from the advantage of this scheme.
- One of the most important documents which are required to the income certificate or the EWS Certificate.
- EWS certificate for college admission
Duration of the EWS certificate
- The income certificate is only valid for 1 year from the date of the issue.
Reservation Quota issuing authorities For EWS category 2021
The advantage of reservation under EWS can be benefited upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate gave by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the following authorities in the prescribed format will just be acknowledged as confirmation of the candidate’s claim as having a place with EWS.
- District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Collector or Deputy Commissioner or Additional Deputy Commissioner or 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate or Sub-Divisional Magistrate or Taluka Magistrate or Executive Magistrate or Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate or Chief Presidency Magistrate or Presidency Magistrate/
- Revenue Officer should not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub-Divisional Officer or the location where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
Documents required for EWS Application Form
- Aadhaar Card.
- Id Proof
- Caste Certificate
- BPL Card
- Affidavit/Self Declaration.
- Land/property documents
- Residential proof/Domicile Certificate
- Passport-sized photograph
- Other relevant documents
The advantage of 10% Economically Weaker Section reservation quota
- The Beneficiary requirements to get a Certificate of Income and Asset from the approved government authority (Eg: Tehsildar).
- The reservation advantage under EWS can be benefited upon the creation of a certificate of Income and Asset issued by a Government Authority.
- The Income and Asset Certificate issued in the prescribed format will just be admitted as confirmation of the candidate’s claim as having a place with Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- Certificate of Income and Asset will be given and checked by the state authorities.
- However, the Income and Asset certificate issuing authorities differ however the EWS application form format has been guided by the Government of India Ministry which is for every one of the states that will be the same.
Key Points of EWS application form 2021
|EWS Full Form||Economically Weaker Section|
|Beneficiary||Economically Weaker Section Person|
|Quantum of Reservation||Indian citizen who, are not covered under the reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in direct recruitment|
|Launched by||Revenue Department|
|Certificate Category||Income and Asset Certificate|
|Objective||10% Reservation Quota in government jobs and educational institutions|
|Scheme Category||Central & State Government Scheme|
|Law||Economic Weaker Section Bill|
|Certificate Validity||1 Year|
|Application processing time||7 days|
|Essential Certificate to avail reservation||Valid EWS Certificate|
The process of registration of the EWS
How to verify EWS certificate online?
The process of registration of the EWS Form totally depends upon the State Government whether they need to have an online or offline process for the same. If your state adopts the online procedure then you basically need to visit the EWS official website of your State. If your state does not give you the choice of online registration you can also opt for offline registration, so in offline registration, you need to go to the concerned authority and can issue the form there and can also download the form from the official website of EWS of your state. And then you basically need to fill the application properly and need to submit it to the concerned authority. And furthermore, the format of the certificate that will be given to the candidates something very similar for the whole nation means states cannot form their own certificates and they need to follow a single format all over India.
How to apply for EWS certificate?
Offline procedure to apply for EWS certificate
Application of EWS Certificate can be filled offline mode in different Indian states. To fill EWS applications in offline mode, candidates have to follow the procedure:
Step 1: First of all, by going to the official website, download the EWS certificate form PDF.
Step 2: Then, fill in all the details as asked in the application form.
Step 3: After that, paste a photograph and attach all the necessary documents.
Step 4: Then, submit the EWS form to the Tahsil/Block Officer.
Step 5: After some days you can contact the nearest common service center or Jan Sewa Kendra for updates on the EWS Certificate.
Step 6: The EWS application form can be submitted in online/offline mode, it depends on the state government.
Step 7: The details that are needed to be filled in the EWS application form include- Name of the state govt., Name of the applicant, and name of the father/husband, the address, financial year, caste, and the attested passport-sized photograph.
Online Procedure to apply for EWS certificate
For an online application, you required to go to the official website of the issuing authority and select the relevant link and proceed further according to the given instructions.
Andhra Pradesh gives an online facility through which residents can easily submit the EWS application form. The Govt. of India provided the same format of the EWS certificate for the entire country.
EWS certificate Online apply:
Step 1: The first step is, to go through the official website.
Step 2: Now, on the first or homepage of the MeeSeva Portal, the applicants are required to click on the “Revenue Department Services” option from the List of Services menu.
Step 3: Then, click on the “Revenue Department Services” page.
Step 4: Now, select the “Income Certificate” option.
Step 5: After that, the application form will open, fill in the all details like Name of the Applicant, Parent’s/Husband’s Name, Aadhaar Number, Date of birth, Gender, Age of the Applicant, and so on.
Step 6: Then, enter the income details in the application form and upload all the required documents.
Step 7: Now, click on the “Show Payment”.
Step 8: After that, click on “Confirm Payment” to confirm the payment, fill in all the details related to internet banking.
Step 9: At last, click on the “Submit” button.
Keep the payment receipt safe for further use.
EWS certificate download online
The process to check the EWS Form application status
If you want to know/check the status of your EWS application, follow the steps given below:-
Step 1: The first step is, to go through the official website
Step 2: Then, log in by using your credentials username, and password.
Step 3: After that, see the “Check MeeSeva Certificate” option.
Step 4: Then, enter the application number and click on the “Go” button.
Step 5: Now, the status of the EWS application will be displayed on your screen.
[State-wise]Download EWS Application Form PDF
|State||EWS Application Form Link|
|EWS Application Form PDF Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|EWS Application Form PDF Arunachal Pradesh||Click here|
|EWS Application Form PDF Assam||Click here|
|EWS Application Form PDF Bihar||Click here|
|EWS Application Form PDF Chandigarh||Clickhere|
|EWS Certificate Gujarat||Clickhere|
|EWS certificate Haryana||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click here|
|EWS Application Form PDF Kerala||Click here|
|EWS Certificate MP (Madhya Pradesh)||Clickhere|
|EWS certificate Rajasthan||Click here|
|EWS certificate UP (Uttar Pradesh)||Click here|
|West Bengal||Click here|
How do I download the EWS form?
For an online application, you need to visit the official website of the issuing authority and select the relevant link and continue further according to the given directions
Can I apply online for the EWS certificate?
Yes, the application for the EWS certificate can be submitted online. It absolutely depends upon the state government. For an online application, you need to visit the official website of the issuing authority and select the relevant link and continue further according to the given directions.
How do I fill out the EWS certificate form?
EWS Certificate applications can be filled online or offline, it depends on the state government of India. For the offline mode, download the EWS Certificate Form PDF, fill up all the required information, paste a passport size photograph, and attach all the required documents and submit this application to your nearest Tahsil/Block Office. And for the online mode, you can visit the official website and apply online.
What is EWS in form?
EWS stands to Economically Weaker Section.10% reservation for Economically Weaker Sections of the General category in civil posts, and services and higher education institutes.
Here readers can check out all detailed information of EWS Certificate, How to download EWS certificate Online, How to apply for EWS Certificate?, EWS Certificate PDF, EWS Form etc. Bookmark https://pmkisanyojanaa.in to get all the state and central government schemes 2021.