Haryana Ration card list | ration card online check haryana | ration card haryana | हरियाणा का राशन कार्ड कैसे देखें | हरियाणा राशन कार्ड वेबसाइट | हरियाणा का राशन कार्ड कैसे देखें
Every state government provides ration cards to their citizens, who are unable to afford or even buy simple commodities. With the help of a ration card, a family can get food grains easily at subsidized charges under the Public Distribution System (PDS). The Food Civil Supplies and the ‘Consumer Affairs Department’ which are under the Haryana Government issues numerous ration cards on the basis of their income and the number of members in their family. The beneficiary will be provided rations such as flour, sugar, kerosene, rice, etc. at very low prices through a ration card. Your ration card is prepared on the basis of your all family members and information about your family.
Overview of Haryana Ration Card
The important details regarding the Haryana Ration Card-2021 are provided in the table given below. The applicant can go through the table to know about important links and a complete overview of the Haryana Ration card 2021.
|Authority||Haryana Food Civil Supplies & the Consumer Affairs Department|
|Application for||Ration Card NFSA/ APL / BPL /|
What is the purpose to make ration card?
Ration card provides many benefits to the citizens, who get low income and unable to afford the prices for essential commodities such as meals, oil pulses, and many others. Ration card is also used as an Identity and address proof for available government schemes and facilities.
How to check the Ration Card List in Haryana
You can check the Haryana ration card list by using the following steps:
- Choose the “PDS Portal” tab.
- Go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of the Haryana state .
- If you will click on this tab, you will be taken to a new page.
- Now select the “E-public distribution system” tab.
- After that you will be directed to open a new window if you will click on the “E-PDS” tab.
- Open the “report tab” and click on it.
- After that you can select “MIS & Report”, select the ration card tab.
- Next click on your required district from the list.
- After it you choose your district and click on the AFSO for the region.
- Now, you can look for your nearest ration shop and the ration card list will appear in front of you.
Different types of ration cards in Haryana
Haryana government issued different types of new ration cards for all the citizens whether for the BPLor APL candidates. It is very essential to get the ration through the distributors at various ration shops. After that, all the citizens can check easily their name in the Haryana Ration Card New List- 2021 at the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana.
|Type of Ration Card||Beneficiaries||Subsidy in foods and commodities|
|Green ration card||Above Poverty Line (APL)||5 Kg of wheat|
|Khaki ration card||Other Priority Households (OPH)||5 Kg of wheat|
|Yellow ration card||State Below Poverty Line (SBPL) or Central Below Poverty Line (CBPL)|| 2 Kg of sugar at Rs.13.50 per kg |
7 liter of kerosene at Rs.13.63 per liter
2.5 Kg of pulses at Rs.20 per kg
|Pink ration card||Antyodaya Anna Yojana beneficiaries (AAY)||35 Kg of wheat at Rs.2 per kg|
2 Kg of sugar at Rs.13.50 per kg
2.5kg of pulses at Rs.20 per kg
7-liter kerosene at the cost of Rs.13.63 per liter
AAY card [Antyodaya anna yojana]:- This type of ration card is issued only for those people, who don’t have any fixed source of income. This ration card is made for the unemployed and laborers and it is pink in color.
BPL card [Below poverty line]:- This type of ration card is issued for those families who are considered below the poverty line and their annual income is only Rs.10,000/-. The color of this ration card is yellow.
APL [Above poverty line]:– This type of ration card is prepared for families who come above the poverty line. To get this card your annual income should be more than Rs.10,000 and it is green in color.
How to apply online to get the ration card of Haryana?
Applicants can apply online to get the Haryana ration card by following steps:
Step 1: First of all, the applicant needs to log in to the SARAL website of Haryana.
Step 2: Then click on ‘Apply’ for the service given on the left bar of the screen.
Step 3: Choose the service “Issuance of new ration card”.
Step 4: After that fill in the necessary details mentioned in the form and attach your scanned documents.
Step 5: Finally, you have to click on the “submit” button.
Procedure to apply offline ration card of Haryana
To apply for the ration card through offline mode you must follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Firstly, the applicant must visit the district food and supplies controller office.
Step 2: Fill your application form correctly with your necessary details such as your name, address, current mobile number, etc.
Step 3: After submission of the form, you will be getting a slip notifying the date to contact the appropriate office for collecting your ration card.
Required documents to apply for Haryana Ration Card:
The following documents are essential to submit the Haryana Ration Card apply form:
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Your income certificates
- Caste certificate
- Gas connection
- Electricity bills (old)
- Print of bank passbook
- Tenancy agreement
- Voter Id card
- Age certificate
- Current mobile number
Ration Card application form Haryana for NFSA / AAY / BPL
All the applicants can download the ration card application form easily for the NFSA / SBPL/ AAY / BPL / CBPL / OPH beneficiaries in Haryana by using the link given below:-
STEP 1: Link for apply online 2021 BPL Haryana ration card
STEP 2: The candidates may hit here at the option “Download document” under ‘Ration card form (NFSA:- AAY, CBPL, SBPL, AND OPH)’ section
STEP 3: The Haryana BPL Ration Card online application form 2021 will be easily visible.
STEP 4:Candidates will fill in all the necessary details and submit the completed application form to the related authorities to get their name included in the list of BPL ration cards.
How you can apply for city Haryana Ration Card?
You can follow the given steps to apply for the Haryana ration card:
- Go to the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana portal.
- Then click on the “Antyodaya Saral” tab.
- You must register yourself by entering your name, mobile number and e-mail id, if you are applying for the first time for ration card.
- If you are already registered, you may enter your e-mail id and the password and then log in.
Eligibility criteria to apply for Haryana ration card
- If you have never applied for a ration card before, then you can apply for the ration card.
- It is essential for you to have a permanent residential address of Haryana.
- Newly married couples can easily apply for a ration card online through this portal.
- In any case your ration card is lost or expired, then you can also apply for a new ration card through this portal.
- For applicant, it is very important to have an Aadhar card of his all-family members.
Advantages of Haryana ration card listing 2021
You can get numerous advantages through this portal, which are as follow:
- you can additionally use a ration card to get the driving license.
- Whenever you buy a new SIM card, a ration card is mandatory for that.
- Those who have a BPL card they can access ration card at very low prices.
- Ration card is also demanded for making a passport, so there are numerous advantages of ration card.
- The main purpose of this portal is to offer ration to the needy people.
Food Price chart for Haryana ration card 2021
You can get complete information about the prices at which ration will be available to you through ration card after observing the table given below:
What is the procedure to check the name in Haryana Ration card list 2021?
- At first you will go to the online portal.
- After that go to the “PDS Portal” on the home page.
- Then you will click on “E-Public Distribution System” which is appeared on the next page.
- After clicking, you need to go to “MIS & Report” and select the Ration Card tab.
- Next, you have to choose your district and click on the AFSO.
- After that, your list will open easily on your screen.
How to download the Ration Card Form of NFSA- SBPL/CBPL/AAT/OPH ?
- At first you have to go to the official website of Food Civil Supplies and the Consumer Affairs Department of Haryana.
- Now the home page will appear in front of you.
- After it on the home page, you will click on the option, Forms.
- After this you will click on the link of forms for public use.
- Then you will get an option ration card form download.
- Now you have to click on the option of Ration Card Form (NFSA- SBPL/CBPL/AAT/OPH).
- Now a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you will click on the option of ‘Click Here to Download Document.
- Thus, the form will be easily downloaded to your device.
Bookmark pmkisanyojanaa.in for more updates.