Himkosh HP IFMS| Himkosh.nic.in: The state government of Himachal Pradesh has implemented a unique digital IFMS portal for their employees. The portal was prepared to help in exclusive services associated with treasuries, accounts, and lotteries.
The Himkosh Integrated Financial Management Information System( IFMS) portal is a legal portal that is open for the Himachal Pradesh government employees. Here they can easily access the Himkosh e-challan, log-in details, information of salary slip and GPF statement, and so on. The Himkosh portal is launched and works under the finance department and government of Himachal Pradesh.
Overview of Himkosh Portal
|Name of the portal||Himkosh|
|Purpose||To offer online services related to Treasuries, Accounts, salary in the state|
|Designed by||National Informatics Centre (NIC), Shimla|
|Concerned department||Treasuries, Accounts and Lotteries, Finance Department, Govt of HP|
|State name||Himachal Pradesh|
|System||The Integrated Financial Management Information System /IFMIS|
|Users||The government officials and employees|
|Website designed by||National Informatics Centre /NIC|
Objectives of the Himkosh Portal
The objective to begin this portal is to offer the benefit of financial services to the employees and general people of the state through online methods at their homes or anywhere.
Due to this, they may get comfort from the rounds of government offices. Such humans, who have a shortage of time, can also be able to avail themselves of the services with the help of this Himkosh.
Services provided for citizen on Himkosh:
Following citizens, services are offered by the HP Himkosh portal
- E salary– preparation of the salary bills
- E pension– online pension processing
- AGHP-VLC– Electronic transfer of VLC data
- HPOLTIS–The Treasury information system
- E Kosh– Online financing reporting
- E challan – GoHP receipt through online mode
- HPNPS– New pension scheme MIS
- E vitran– Online budget disbursement
What is the procedure for login in Himkosh ?
Step 1-At first, open the Himkosh HP IFMS official website portal
Step 2-After that, click on the tab E-bills on the login page
Step 3-Next, you will enter your user Id and password
Step 4-Then enter the captcha code and click on the login button to complete the procedure
How to check Himkosh E-salary login?
Step 1-Visit the Himkosh HP webpage
Step 2-Then on the homepage, pick the option E-salary
Step 3– Next Click on “Account Login”
Step 4- After that, proceed with the citizen services option.
Step 5- subsequently, click on the salary statement and enter the employee’s code and call.
Step 6-Now click on the name of the treasury
Step 7-Choose the login tab to get the E-salary page
Information that you can get through Salary Slips
Following information of the state government employees, you can get in each salary slip:
- Details of earning : It includes basic Pay, HRA, DA, Allowance & other information.
- Details of deduction :It provides us details of deduction such as HP GIS Instalments, HP GPF, Profession Tax, HP GLI & Recoveries and
- NET amount and Details Gross amount and other necessary Himkosh Salary details
How can employees know to PRAN?
Step 1– First of all open the official Himkosh portal.
Step 2- Then click on the “Know your PRAN” link
Step 3- After it fills your employee code in the provided space and clicks on the “Get PRAN” Link.
Step 4- Your PRAN will finally appear on your screen. You must save it for your future record.
Categories of Himkosh e salary
We can get different categories of e salary in Himkosh:
- View salary slip: It is used to view the salary slip.
- View salary due and drawn statement: It is used for seeking salary due and amounts drawn from the statements.
- Yearly income statement: It is used to know about how much amount is a deposit and withdraw throughout the whole year.
- View advance recovery details: It provides past data information.
How you can download the HP Himkosh Salary Slip?
Step 1: The first step is to open the official website of Himkosh HP
Step 2: Click on the “citizen services section“
Step 3: Click on the “Salary Statement” link.
Step 4: After that, enter your employee code and name in the required area and select involved treasury from the drop-down.
Step 5: Once if the details are entered, click on the “Login” button.
Step 6: The salary slip generation page will display on your screen.
Step 7: Fill the month and year with other necessary data and proceed further by clicking on Show button.
Step 8: Subsequently, you will get option for your salary slip downloaded on your device.
Step 9: Open your salary slip and check it’s all details.
Step 10: You may additionally print the salary slip.
List of e-salary services
Through the Himkosh web portal employees can get information about:
- Kosh online pay slip Download IFMS UK Salary Slip by ekosh.uk.gov.in
- Meghalaya employee GPF Slip-2021 & the Annual Statement Download Megonline.nic.in/agegpf/
- IFMS Odisha account slip / GPF Slip, Odisha Teachers Account Slip at Odisha Treasury
- Monthly and annual salary slips
- View the due salary and drawn statement
- View details of the annual income statement
- Advance recovery
How to register for eChallan
To register for eChallan you have to follow the steps given below:
Step1-Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Himkosh.
Step2-After that the homepage will appear in front of you. Then you have to click on the ‘eChallan‘ option.
Step3-Next, you will get some instructions on the next page, after reading these instructions carefully and click on the “Click to eChallan – Online” Government Receipt Accounting System‘ link.
Step 4-Then on the next page, you need to click on the link ‘CREATE NEW ACCOUNT‘.
Step 5-Now a registration form will open in front of you. Fill in your name, city, state, mobile, address, email id, password, security question, captcha, etc.
Step 6-After filling in all the above-mentioned information, click on the ‘CREATE ACCOUNT‘ option.
Step 7-Then an OTP will be generated on your mobile number, after that, you will verify the OTP.
How to get the E-challan through the Himkosh portal?
Step1-Visit to the HP Himkosh website portal.
Step2-Next open echallan link
Step3-After that the login button on the homepage.
Step4-Next enter the username and password.
Step5-After that proceed and enter the captcha code.
Step6-After following the above steps select the tab login to Himkosh E-challan page.
HP Himkosh e-challan payment through Himkosh.nic.in
Step 1-Go to the Himkosh HP integrated financial management information system website (ifms) portal.
Step 2-Now look at the menu and click on the challan payment option.
Step 3-After that enter the payment details and choose the department, district, and treasury.
Step 4-Choose the DDO and HOA
Step 5-Now you can enter the department reference number and details of the payee.
Step 7-Next enter the name in the tender by section, address, email, and operational mobile number.
Step 8-Choose the period and services of the challan payment.
Step 9-Choose the mode of payment and fill in the total amount.
Step 10-Choose your bank and make an online challan payment with the HP Himkosh portal.
Process of eChallan Print/Search
If you have paid the eChallan by using the online process you can easily print your acknowledgment by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1-For this first you need to go to the official website of the Integrated Financial Management Information System
Step 2-After that, the homepage will appear in front of you, where you will have to click on the ‘eChallan‘ option.
Step 3-Then on the next page, you will get some instructions, after reading them carefully, you have to click on the ‘Click to eChallan – Online Government Receipt Accounting System‘ link.
Step 4-Next, a new page will appear in front of you, on which at the left side you will have to click on the option of ‘Print / Search Challan’ at the ‘reports‘ section.
Step 5-Then a new page will open in front of you. Here, you will fill in the information such as date, HIMGRN / Bank CIN / Tender By, Type, etc.
Step 6-After that, you will click on the option ‘SEARCH CHALLAN‘ below.
Step 7-All details about eChallan will be visible on your screen. Then you can also take its printout.
Procedure to check the vitran sanctions of allocated budget
To get the information about the online budget disbursement services available on the Himkosh portal you have to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit to the official website of IFMS HP.
- After this, the homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to hit on ‘vitran‘ option.
- Now a new page will appear on your screen in which you will click on the ‘Click to vitran- Online budget distribution‘ link.
- On the next page, you have to fill in the information like Fine Year, Trae Code, DDO Code, etc.
- After following the above steps click on the ‘View Sanction‘ button.