As we all know that every year IBPS directs a common recruitment process for the enlistment of clerical units in various banks all around the country. All the public sector banks use a common recruitment process as a base to fill the vacancies for this post. IBPS will be going to conduct the IBPS Clerk CRP XII exam. The exam will be conducted on two levels first is the Preliminary exam and the second is the Mains exam. The candidate will be required to qualify in both exams to be selected for the post. IBPS will report the subtleties for Clerical Cadre posts to be enlisted for the financial year 2022-23. The notification for the opening will be released by the IBPS on the authority site probably in the month of July 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a University or any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Govt. of India.
- The candidate must have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations or Computer Language or should have studied Computer/ IT as one of the subjects in High School or college level.
- The candidate must have operated and working knowledge of computer systems.
- The candidate should know how to read or write and speak the official language of the State/ UT for which vacancies a candidate wants to apply.
Required Age limit and Application fee for the IBPS Clerk 2022
- The minimum age for the candidate should be 20 years and the maximum age should be 28 years.
- IBPS has decided on the application fee for the candidates as per their category. One more thing, the application fee once paid will not be refunded on any condition. For the General and OBC candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 850/- including intimation charges and for the SC/ST/PWD candidate the application fee will be Rs.175/-.
The online procedure for Registration IBPS Clerk 2022
- To apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022 the candidate will have to go through the two processes first is the Registration process and the Login process.
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the link ibps.in of the official website.
- Then, the candidate needs to click on the “Online Registration For IBPS Clerk 2022” link.
- After this, the candidate needs to register by using the Phone number, and email ID and then fill in the necessary details to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, the candidate will get a registration ID and the desired Password.
- Then, the candidate will be required to log in with the registration ID and Password and then need to verify with the help of the Captcha code.
- Now, the candidate will have to click on the ‘Login‘ and then fill in the information to complete the application form.
- After this, the candidate will have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Then, the candidate needs to Save the application form and keep it for further reference.
Selection Process for the IBPS Clerk 2022
The recruitment process of IBPS Clerk occurs in two levels, in which first of all the candidate will have to clear the Preliminary Examination and then appear in the IBPS Mains Examination and pass the exams. To get selected for the post of clerical cadre in the Public Sector Banks, the candidate is required to qualify for both these exams. After the Mains exam, there is no interview process required for the selection of candidates and 100% weightage will be provided to the result of the Mains exam result.