As we all know that banking jobs are most likely jobs that provide a growing career as well as a good salary also. So, the good news is here for the interested candidates that IBPS is going to announce the PO recruitment soon. Every year the IBPS announces the IBPS PO Notification to select the eligible candidates for the post of PO in its different private sector banks all around India. According to the previous year’s trends, IBPS PO 2022 notification is expected to be published in the month of August 2022 on its official website which is ibps.in. The candidate can also check the exam calendar for the recruitment of PO (Probationary Officers) which is released on the official website of the IBPS
. The recruitment is released for the post of PO in various public sector banks for the financial year 2022-23. IBPS will conduct the IBPS PO Preliminary Exam on 15th, 16th, and 22nd October 2022 in different states and cities and the Mains exam will be held on 26th November 2022. The notification for the recruitment of IBPS PO 2022 is not released yet and is to be released in the month of August 2022. The candidates are required to start their preparation as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a University or any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Govt. of India.
- The candidate must have a Certificate or Diploma in Computer/ IT and must have an operating and working knowledge of computer systems.
- The candidate should know how to read or write and speak the official language of the State/ UT for which vacancies a candidate wants to apply.
Required Age limit and Application fee for the IBPS Clerk 2022
- The minimum age for the candidate should be 20 years and the maximum age should be 30 years (As of 09.10.2021).
- IBPS has decided on the application fee for the candidates as per their category. The application fee will be nonrefunded on any condition. For the General and OBC candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 850/- including intimation charges and for the SC/ST/PWD candidate the application fee will be Rs.175/-.
The online procedure for Registration IBPS Clerk 2022
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the link ibps.in of the official website.
- Then, the candidate needs to click on the “Online Registration For IBPS PO 2022” link.
- After this, the candidate needs to register by using the Phone number, and email ID and then fill in the required details to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, the candidate will be required to log in with the help of a registration ID and Password and then need to verify it by using the Captcha code.
- Now, the candidate will have to click on the ‘Login‘ and then fill in the necessary information and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and upload to photo and signature to complete the application form.
- After this, the candidate will be required to pay the application fee via online mode.
- After that, the candidate will have to Save the application form for further reference.
Selection Process for the IBPS PO 2022
To be selected for the IBPS PO the candidate will have to go through the different levels and clear the levels, in which first of all the candidate will have to clear the Preliminary Exam which will be a written exam, and then secondly pass the Mains Examination which is also written exam. The third level is Personal Interview and to get selected for the post of IBPS PO the candidate is required to qualify for all these levels.