The IBPS has released the official notification for the IBPS RRB 2022 Recruitment. As per this notification, the application form filling process will start from the 7th of June to the 27th of June 2022. All the interested applicants who really want to get a job in the post of PO, Clerk, and Officer Scale 1, 2, and 3 will have to go through the official website which is www.ibps.in to apply online. The IBPS has released a total number of 8106 vacancies for different posts.
All the applicants are required to check the notification carefully and if they found that they are eligible for any post then they have to apply for the post. Under this recruitment process, to be recruited for the post of Clerk and Officer Scale 1, 2, and 3, the applicant must have qualified for the Prelims exam and Mains exam, and to be recruited for the PO post the applicant must have to qualify for Prelims exam, Mains Exam, and Personal Interview process.
The online Application Procedure for the IBPS RRB 2022
- To apply for the IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2022 through online mode, first of all, the candidate will have to visit the link ibps.in of the official website.
- Now, on the homepage, the candidate will have to click on the option of the ‘CRP RRBs’.
- After this, on a newly opened page, the candidates are required to hit on the option of ‘Common Recruitment Process Regional Rural Bank Phase XI’.
- Then, the candidate will see three options for three different posts first is Office Assistant (Clerk), the second is Officer Scale I (PO), and the third is Officers Scale II & III, and then the candidate will have to select the post they want to apply for.
- After that, the candidate will be required to fill in the necessary details such as Basic Information, Educational & Other Details, upload necessary documents as asked in the form, and at last pay the online application fee.
- Now, the candidate will have to recheck the application form and then finalize the application form.
IBPS RRB Important Dates 2022
|Notification Released On||06th June 2022|
|Online Application Form Filling Starting Date||07th June 2022|
|Online Application Form Filling Last Date||27th June 2022|
|Pre-Examination Training Deadline||18 August to 23rd August 2022|
|A preliminary Admit Card will be Released on||To Be Announced later|
|Preliminary Examination Date||07th, 13th, 14th, 20th & |
21st August 2022 (Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant)
|Mains Examination Date||24th September 2022 (Officer Scale I)|
& 01st October 2022 (Office Assistant)
|The result will be Release on||01st January 2023|
Bookmark pmkisanyojanaa.in to know latest government schemes and news.