IGRSUP (Integrated Grievance Redressal System, UP) has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government. It is an information igrsup property marriage registration portal of the stamp and registration department of UP government to provide the up property registration and the ownership details for any kind of property in any place of Uttar Pradesh. IGRS full form is Integrated Grievance Redressal System.
What is IGRSUP?
IGRS UP portal is an online service platform to monitor and maintain the details and online services
property details, stamp duty information, IGRS Property Registration, encumbrance details,
IGRS Marriage Registration, jansunvai up, Patta, Chitta, Adangal Online, etc.
Services provided by the IGRSUP | IGRS UP services
- It can provide the service of real estate registration for the citizen of the state.
- UP Marriage registration service to the citizen of the state.
- Free certificate 12 filled in and certified copy of deeds for the citizen of the state.
- Stamp and Registration Department UP.
- igrsup property marriage registration service for up citizen.
- IGRS is an integrated system for public grievance redressal.
- Property Search, New Appointment for Registration of Property
Who is eligible for IGRSUP?
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state to avail of the Online Property Registration Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must have their identity card for the sale and purchase of the IGRS UP Property Registration & Ownership.
- For the up marriage registration, the husband and wife must have their aadhaar card.
Documents required for the IGRSUP | UP Marriage and Property Registration at igrsup
Documents required for the property registration igrsup gov in up are
- Applicant must have a residence certificate.
- Applicants’ witnesses must have their identity cards.
- Applicant must have a copy of the application form made online.
- Applicant must have ground paper.
- Applicant must have their passport size photograph.
- Applicant must have their mobile number.
- Identity Card who sell or buy the property.
Essential Documents for up marriage registration
The Documents required for marriage registration igrsup gov in up IGRS UP Status Samadhan are:
- Applicant must have a marriage registration application form.
- Applicant must have affidavit in the prescribed format.
- Groom and bride must have their age proof.
- Applicant must have address proof such as: ration card, voter ID, driving license, and passport.
- Couples must have their photographs.
- Applicant must have wedding card.
- Applicant witnesses must-have photographs.
How to apply for IGRSUP property registration online
To apply for upigrs property registration online, follow the given steps to registry check online or Online Apply For IGRSUP UP Property Registration:
Step1. Go to the IGRSUP Portal official website of IGRS UP.
Step2. Click on the Igrsup.gov.in ‘’apply online’’ option under the property registration, on the home page of Online Registry starts in Uttar Pradesh.
Step3. After that if the applicant register for a first time, you have to click on the ‘’log in’’ to the account with user ID and the password.
Step4. Now you have to select the district, tehsil and the registrar from the UP CM Igrs Jansunwai Portal list.
Step5. Enter the mobile number and then create a password.
Step6. After that enter the captcha code and click on the Go Ahead button.
Step7. Now you have to select the document from the list.
Step8. After that you have to enter the deed presenter name and the mobile number.
Step9. Now you have to provide the property details for the registration such as:
- Enter the relevant tehsil of the district from the list.
- Enter the type of the area.
- Enter the sub area type of tehsil.
- Enter the property type from the list.
Step10. After providing the property details, now you have to provide to property details for the valuation.
Step11. Click on the type of building option and then click on the next button.
Step12. After that select the type of property and then enter the details of the independent building.
Step13. Now you have to select the applicable sub – clause if any related to the property.
Step14. Upload the all necessary documents.
Step15. After that you have to proceed to add details of other parties involved in the transaction and two witnesses.
Step16. Now you have to select the ‘’deed document’’ option and the click on the ‘’save option’’.
Step17. After that you have enter the number of pages and the name of the documents.
Step18. Now click on the ‘’save button’’ for the final ‘’submit’’.
Step19. Now you have to select the payment type service from the list.
Step20. Enter the captch code and click on the ‘’save button’’ and then take out the print.
Step21. After complete all IGRS UP Registry Online Registration 2020 application form process you have to visit the sub – registrar office for the verification on any working days.
How to find property in IGRSUP | यूपी सम्पत्ति पंजीकरण
Step1. Go to the official website of the IGRSUP.
Step2. On the home page click on the ‘’find property’’ option.
Step3. After that a new page will be appear on the screen, now you have to choose the option from the list.
Step4. Fill all the necessary information in the form and then click on the ‘’view details’’ option.
How to apply for the IGRSUP marriage registration online
Marriage Registration in IGRS UP is as follows:
Step1. Go to the home page of the IGRSUP for IGRSUP Property & Marriage Online Registration.
Step2. Click on the ‘’ apply under marriage registration’’ option.
Step3. On the new page, you have to enter the aadhaar number of the groom.
Step4. After that you have to enter the bride mobile number.
Step5. The new page will appear on the registration of property and marriage in IGRSUP screen, and you have to enter the all the personal details of the groom.
Step6. Now you have to upload the photograph and all documents of the groom and click on the ‘’save’’ option.
Step7. After that applicant enter the details of the bride and upload the documents and the photograph of the bride and then click on the ‘’save’’ option.
Step8. Now you have to enter the marriage details and click on the ‘’save’’ option.
Step9. After that you have enter the witnesses details and the uploaded the photograph.
Step10. Click on the ‘’submit’’ button.
Step11. Now you have to pay a fee for marriage registration.
Step12. After that concerned authority will be issue the marriage certificate.
How to verify the marriage registration IGRS UP
Step1. Go to the igrs up official website.
Step2. On the home page you have to select the ‘’marriage verification’’ option.
Step3. In the new page, you have to enter the application number and marriage date.
Step4. Now you have to click on the ‘’see button’’ and then verify the details of marriage verification.
How to download the marriage certificate
- Go to the IGRS UP website
- Now you have to ‘’log in’’ through the application number and the password.
- After that, you have to enter the captcha code and then click on the ‘’sign-in“ option.
- Now you have to download the UP Marriage Registration Form.
Other Services of IGRS UP Portal
- IGRS UP Koshvani: Government Financial Prospects
- IGRSUP Bhulekh: Access Land Records
- UP Jansunwai Portal: Register Land Related Complaints.
- UP Information Commission Igsr up
- Nivesh Mitra IGRS
Uttar Pradesh igrsup Registration Boards
Under the registration act of Uttarpradesh, the list of registration boards is:
- Gautam Budh Nagar,
- Devipatan model etc.