Indian Air Force has released an official notification to welcome offline applications for the post of Group C. All the applicants are required to apply through offline mode for the Indian Air Force Group C LDC Recruitment 2022.
All the candidates are required to read the official notification completely and then all the eligible and interested candidates can apply through offline mode for Air Force Lower Division Clerk post and send the application form to the Indian Air Force address as given in the application form. The starting date to apply for this post is 14th May 2022. The candidates should note that the last date for application submission is 21 June 2022 and the candidate will have to apply for the post and send the application form before the last date of submission.
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of LDC
- The eligibility criteria for the LDC post is that the candidate must have a 12th Class pass from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have typing skills with a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on a computer.
Age Limit for the Post of LDC
- The minimum age required for the post is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
- The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates only. The age relaxation of the 5 years will be given to the SC and ST candidates only.
- The age relaxation of the 3 years will be given to the OBC and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) candidates only.
- The candidates belonging to the general category will not obtain any age relaxation.
The offline process to apply for the Indian Air Force LDC Post
The Application form for Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022 is duly typed in English and Hindi. The applicant will have to fill out the application form and complete it with a recently clicked passport size photo which should be duly self-attested and then submit it to the address as given in the form. The candidates are required to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……AND CATEGORY………”. The application is to be accompanied by a self-addressed envelope with Rs. 10 postage stamp duly affixed. The applicant will have to submit or send the application to the postal address – Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010.
- All applications will be selected on the basis of age limit, minimum qualification, required documents, and certificates. After that, the written test call letter will be issued to the eligible candidates.
- Now the candidates will have to appear in the written test which is based on the minimum educational qualification.
- Then the qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for a skill /physical test which is based on merit in the written test.
- After qualifying for the Physical or Skill test, the merit list will be prepared and the eligible candidate will be selected for the post as per the merit.
Bookmark pmkisanyojanaa.in to know latest government schemes and latest news.