Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana-2021 has been launched by Rajasthan state for girls. Scotties will be distributed to the meritorious girls through this scheme. All those girls who belong to SC, ST, and minority categories can get the advantages of this scheme. With the help of this scheme, more than 10,000 girls are benefitted every year.
Apart from this, the number of scooties for girls for each district has been fixed under this scheme. Under this scheme, a total number of scooties for different streams such as science, Arts, and Commerce has already been fixed on the basis of their percentage and performance.
Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty scheme has been developed to encourage girls and their parents to get higher education. Girls who are studying in the private and government schools, if secured good marks in class 12th easily can apply for the scheme.
Latest News Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana 2021
Extension of Date for applying Kali Bai Bheel Medhavi Scooty Yojana 2020-21 for EBC girls (Secondary Education Deptt.) and SC girls (Social Justice Deptt.)
Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Scheme Selection Procedure
The selection procedure under Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana is completed only on the basis of merit. Now the benefits of Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana-2021 will also be provided for the economically weaker section girl students of the general category also. There is also a provision to give a cash prize of Rupee 40000 in place of Scootyto to encourage economically weak girl students to get an education properly.
All those girls who wish to get the advantages of this Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana can apply online by visiting the official website. Around six hundred girls from economically weaker sections will be benefited from this scheme. All those girls who have secured 65% marks in the 12th standard in the Rajasthan Board and 75% marks in the 12th examination of the CBSE Board are eligible. Scotties will be provided to 75% girls students of government schools and 25% girls of private schools.
Objectives of Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana
- The important objective of this scheme is to provide financial help to the girls so that they can get higher education and condition of females will be improve in their state.
- The girls who belong to the minority groups of the state and deprived of education, this scheme will provide them the opportunity to get education.
- Through this scheme, there will be a continuous increase in the female literacy rate in Rajasthan state and the condition of women improve and move to a progressive way.
Overview of Kali bai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana-2021
|Name of Yojana||Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana|
|Scheme||Free Scooty Scheme|
|Category||State Government Scheme 2021|
|Scheme Launched by||Rajasthan government|
|Scheme Objective||to encourage the girls of the state to get an education|
|Beneficiary||Rajasthan girl students|
|Major Benefit||To provide free scooty to the meritorious girls|
|Mode of applying||Online or Offline|
Benefits of Kali Bai Bhil Scooty Medhavi Scheme 2021
- Financially weak girls of the state and girls who belong to minority groups can take the advantages of Kalibai Bhil Medhavi ChhatraScooty Scheme.
- Scooty will provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme. Apart from this, the beneficiary will get transportation expenses until they marry. Insurance for 1 year, third party insurance for 5 years, 2 litre petrol and a helmet etc. will be provided.
- Under this Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana, economically weaker girls will be given Rupee 40,000 instead of scooty.
- The advantages of this scheme will be basically provided to the scheduled caste girls of the districts.
- Girls who are taking benefit of any other scheme or have applied for other schemes can also apply for this scheme.
- The scooty which will be provided to the beneficiary under this scheme will not be sold or bought in any condition for following 5 years from the registration date.
How to Apply Online for Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana 2021?
Step 1-At first you have to visit the official website of ‘Higher Technical and Medical Education’ of Rajasthan.
Step 2-Soon a Home page will appear in front of you, where you have to click on the option of ‘Online Scholarship’.
Step 3-After that you have to click on the ‘Register’ option.
Step 4-Now you will choose citizen, given in the option ‘type of registration’.
Step 5-After that you can register yourself through Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, Facebook, or Google as per your requirement.
Step 6-After this you have to enter the essential information.
Step 7-Then you will click on the ‘submit’ option.
Step 8-Next you have to hit on the login option.
Step 9-After that it is necessary to fill in the username, password, and captcha code.
Step 10-Then you have to click on the option given, ‘Kalibai Bhil Medhavi student Scheme’.After following the given procedure an application form will be open in front of you.
Step 11-You will enter all the necessary information asked in this form such as academic year, university, date of admission, etc. and upload all the important documents and then submit it.
By following these points you will be able to apply under the Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Student Scheme.
What is the eligibility Criteria to apply for Kali Bai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana?
- Beneficiaries of the scheme must be the resident of Rajasthan state.
- Only the girl child of the state can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Girls who wish to take advantages of Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Scheme must be belong to SC or ST or OBC or any other minority group.
- Girls who are getting benefit of any other scheme or applied for them, they also can apply for this scheme.
- Girls who have already get advantage of other scooty scheme on the basis of performance in class 10th, will not be eligible in this scheme. She can only get a cash prize of 40,000 on the basis of class 12th marks.
- The yearly income of the parents of the girl who is applying for the scheme must not be more than 2.5 lakhs.
- Families who do not pay tax are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme of TAD department or the department of the schools.
- Girls who are pursuing their education from RBSE will have to pass with at 65% marks and girls who are getting education from CBSE board, pass with at least 75 % marks. It is mandatory that the beneficiary will have to take admission in a graduation program after passing out in class 12th.
- To get benefit of this scheme, there should be no time gap between the applicant’s admission in the class 12th and graduation.
- BPL ration card in case of BPL
- Report card of class 12th
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Certificate issued by Medical Board for disabled
- Certificate providedby institution for regular attendance in 12th class.
- Certificate of regular study in graduation for pursuing higher level education after passing in class 12th.
How we can view beneficiary list?
Step 1-At first you will open the official website of ‘Higher Technical and Medical Education, Rajasthan.
Step 2-Then a home page will be open in front of you.
Step 3-After that you will click on the option of ‘Online Scholarship’.
Step 4-After this you have to hit on the option of Final List of KaliBai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Scheme 2019-20.
As soon as you will click on the final list option, you will get a new page in front of you. On the same page, you can see the list of beneficiaries.
Ratio of Scooty Distribution under KaliBai Bhil Chhatra Scooty Scheme
- 25% scooties are sanctioned for the girls of private schools of the state board
- 50% of 10050 scooties approved for the girls of Rajasthan Board’s government school.
- 25% scooties are sanctioned for the girls of government and private schools of the Central Board.
District Wise Scooty Distribution in Rajasthan under Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Scheme
|Name of Districts||Science||Commerce||Arts|
Distribution of scooty caste wise
|Category||Total Scooty||Scooty for disabled girls|
Helpline number& Address
If you wish to get more information regarding this scheme, then you can contact on the given numbers:
- Department of college education, Jaipur
E-mail ID-dce.oap.gmail.com / Number: 0141-2706106
- Department of Sanskrit education, Jaipur
E-mail [email protected] / Helpline Number: 0141-2706608
- Department of technical education, Jodhpur
E-mail [email protected] / Helpline number-0291 2434395/8696555859/7424984084
You can bookmark our website https://pmkisanyojanaa.in/ and know all the Government schemes. For any query related to Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana, “Comment” us, our team will solve it as soon as possible.