Kerala Ration Card: Ration card is a multi-purpose valid and important document in India, it has become mandatory for everyone in today’s time. Moreover, all the states of the country have made ration services online for their residents. Similarly, through the food Kerala portal, the Kerala state government has additionally made the ration card services online. Civil Supplies Department of the Kerala Government provides ration card to the citizens of Kerala. Only those citizens who are living in Kerala can apply for a ration card on this portal.
Kerala Ration Card 2021
In India, ration cards are provided by each state to give various facilities to poor people.
- Through ration cards poor families can purchase food grains and other essential/fundamental things such as rice, flour, kerosene and sugar from the public authority fair price shop at affordable prices.
- Ration card can used as primary document as well as ID proof. Ration card is compulsory for making PAN card or passport.
- Given by the public authority of the state, the Kerala ration card is significantly given to the sections of the society who have a comparatively lower yearly income and not able to afford the cost of the non-subsidized rates for food and grains.
Advantages of the Kerala Ration Card List 2021
- The cardholders will get ration and fuel, by using a ration card at a discounted or subsidized rate.
- People can use their ration card as an identity proof.
- By using the Ration card, people can apply for different certificates.
- Various government plans and advantages can be get with the assistance of these ration cards.
- Citizens are not needed to visit government workplaces to check their name due to online availability of ration cards.
Highlights of Kerala Ration Card List 2021
|Scheme name||Kerala Ration Card|
|Article||Kerala Ration Card List 2021|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Concerned Department||Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs|
|Launched for||The citizen of Kerala|
|Category||Kerala Scheme 2021|
|Objective||To provide ration to every underprivileged resident of the state|
|Vision||To give food to all households|
|Access by||Akshaya centers|
Documents Required for Kerala Ration Card 2021
Applying for the ration card, you need the documents listed below: –
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Bank passbook details
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- PAN card
- An Income certificate
- Photo ID
Kerala Ration Card Eligibility
To apply for a ration card, some criteria have been set, which should be followed and they are as follows: –
- It is must to be a permanent resident of Kerala if you want to apply for the ration card.
- If you have already applied for ration card, then you cannot apply.
- A newly married couple can also apply for ration card.
- It is mandatory for your nationality to be Indian, then only you can apply.
- You must have all the documents to apply for a ration card.
How to apply online Kerala Ration Card 2021?
Step 1- To apply for a Kerala ration card, first, you have to visit the official website
Step 2-After that click on New Ration Card apply on the home page
Step 3-Then the application form will open in the next
Step 4-After filling application form click on submit button
Step 5-Then you have to log in to the portal with the login ID and password
Then if you want, you can also take out the print copy of your application form for future use
Offline Kerala Ration Card Application
To apply for the Kerala Ration Card via offline mode, you need to follow the steps below:
Obtain the application form from the nearest office or visit the official website. Open the website and select the “Apply for Ration Card Application Form” option from the menu bar. The form will appear on the computer screen and a print order will be issued. Print the form and fill in the required details. Attach the required documents and send the request to the nearest department office.
How to Check Kerala Ration Card Status?
Step1 -The first step to check the status of the ration card is to visit the online portal
Step2 -Now click on the home page on Kerala Ration Card Application Status
Step3 –After this, you have to click on the Next button and then a new page will appear on your screen
Step4 -Now you will enter your application number in it
Step5 -After filling it, click on the search button and your status will open on your screen
Check Kerala Ration Card Beneficiary List 2021
Step1-For checking the beneficiary list first of all you have to visit the official website of Kerala.
Step2-Then on the home page, you have to click on the given option of “Beneficiary List “.
Step3-After following the above steps, enter your application number on the next page and click on search. Your list will be appearing on your screen.
Process of Renewal of Kerala Ration Card 2021
Step1-To get the ration card renewed, first of all, you have to visit the online portal.
Step2-After this click on the Service option on the home page.
Step3-Then the list of ‘Ration Card Renewal‘ will open on your screen.
Step4-In that, you have to click on “Proforma for Submitting Claims and Objections“.
Step5-After clicking, the form will appear in front of you.
Step6After filling the form you will click on the ‘submit button.
File a Grievance
Step 1-To file Grievance, you have to first go to the online portal.
Step 2-Then open the home page where you will click on the “grievance Redressal“.
Step 3-The application form for Grievance will open in front of you on the next page.
Step 4-After following this procedure, you can fill the grievance form and fill the captcha code.
Step 5-After filling in all the details carefully click on submit to complete your Grievance.
Check Grievance Application Status
Step1-You can check the status Grievance Application, by using the online portal
Step2-After this, you have to click on “Grievance Redressal” on the home page.
Step3-After clicking Grievance Redressal, go to ‘View Application Status.
Step4-Then Fill in your mobile number, which is given in Grievance.
Step5-After that, click on go and all necessary details about your status will be opened in front of you.
Hope you will like this information regarding Kerala Ration Card 2021. If you still have a query, you can ask us in the comment section. You can also Bookmark our site pmkisanyojanaa.in for the latest updates.