KVS Recruitment 2022: For all the interested applicants, the good news is here that, KVS Recruitment 2022 is releasing soon in May 2022, when the KVS Notification 2022 PDF is out for the post of PRT, TGT, and PGT then Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Application Form 2022 will open on the official website http://kvsangathan.nic.in. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is holding recruitment for PRT, TGT, and PRT Teachers and for similar KVS Recruitment 2022 is announced.
In the KVS Recruitment 2022, there are 6000 Vacancies for PRT, TGT, and PGT for which applications are beginning soon on the official site. Furthermore, in the series of finding an educator line of work in Kendriya Vidyalaya School is to fill KVS Recruitment 2022 application form and afterward show up in the Exam. Anyway, there are sure directions that you need to follow while applying on the web for recruitment, so you should go through this post and afterward Apply for Online KVS Recruitment 2022. According to KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF, every one of the Candidates must have passed TET Exam.
KVS Recruitment Notification 2022 for Various Post
KVS announces the KVS Recruitment for the year 2022 notification for teaching posts such as PGT, TGT, PRT, and others and non-teaching posts also such as librarian, principal, vice-principal, clerk, and other posts. This year, the official notification for the KVS Recruitment is expected to be announced soon on the authority website of the KVS which is https://kvsangathan.nic.in/.
- Primary Teacher (PRT) Post
- Primary Teacher (Music) Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Post
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Post
- Vice Principal Post
- Principal Post
- Librarian Post
Highlights about the KVS Post (PRT, TGT, and PRT) Notification 2022
|Conducting Body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Recruitment Title||KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Type of Post||PRT, TGT, and PRT|
|Qualification||TET Pass and Master in Requisite Subject/ Degree /PG with B.Ed|
|KVS Recruitment 2022 Application Form Start Date||May 2022 (Releasing Soon)|
|Age Limit||21 year to 40 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Download link||kvsangathan.nic.in|
The required Eligibility Criteria for the KVS Recruitment 2022
Age: There is some age fixed for every one of the candidates against which you can’t apply for the recruitment. This age has been fixed independently for every one of the posts. The candidate’s age ought not to be over 40 years for the post of PGT. The candidate’s age should be 35 years to apply for the post of TGT. The age of the candidate should be more than 30 years for the post of PRT, otherwise, the candidate will not be eligible to apply for this post. This age is decided by the actual association/organization.
Reserved classes including SC or ST will get 05 years, OBC will get 3 years, and Women will get 10 years of relaxation in age limits and are just significant for the sorts referred to above. There could be no age relaxation for the applicants who’re working with Autonomous Body or Statutory Body or Public Sector Undertakings (PSU). The Age limit for the KVS Recruitment 2022 for the post PGT, TGT, and PRT is as follows:
|Post Name||Age limit|
|Principal||The minimum age is 35 years and the maximum age is 50 years|
|Vice Principal||The minimum age is 35 years and the maximum age is 45 years|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)||The maximum age is 40 years|
|PRT Teacher||The maximum age is 35 Years|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)||The minimum age is 30 years and the maximum age is 35 years|
|Librarian||The maximum age is 35 years|
|Primary Teacher||The maximum age is 30 years|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||The maximum age is 30 years|
Educational Qualification: Educational qualification/ eligibility has been fixed for every one of the applicants for these posts, about which it is obligatory for every one of the applicants to know. For the post of PGT, the applicant should have a master’s degree in B.Ed with 50% marks. For the post of TGT, the applicant probably passed the twelfth class with 50% marks and furthermore should have a diploma certificate in teaching training. Aside from this, for the post of PRT, it is important to pass in Bachelor’s certificate with 50% marks, then only the applicant will be eligible to apply for this post.
Application Fees: Some application charge has been fixed for every one of the applicants to apply for the different post. Your application form will be acknowledged only after submitting the application fee. This application form has been chosen independently for all, which the applicant can submit in web-based mode (online). The applicant can also submit the application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. Complete details about the application fee have been shown in the given table:
|Post Category||Application Fees|
|For the Principal Post||Rs.1500/-|
|For the Vice Principal Post||Rs.1500/-|
|For the PGT Post||Rs.1000/-|
|For the TGT Post||Rs.1000/-|
|For the PRT Post||Rs.1000/-|
Salary: Every one of the selected candidates will be given different compensation/salary as indicated by their post. For the post of PGT, the selected candidate will be given an absolute compensation of Rs.32,500/ -. For the post of TGT, the selected candidate will be given compensation of Rs.31,250/ -. On being selected for the post of PRT, the selected candidate will be given compensation of Rs.26,250. There is no data about compensation as well as grade pay yet.
Details about the KVS Recruitment PRT, PGT, TGT Application Form 2022
- According to the official notification, the interested applicant can apply for the KVS PRT, PGT, and TGT recruitment and there are more than 6000 Vacancies for all categories such as General, SC, ST, and OBC.
- Secondly, all the candidates are required to apply through online mode and no candidate can apply via offline mode for the latest recruitment as the KVS Recruitment Application Form is available online at the authority website which is http://kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Thirdly, the candidate should bring the qualification certificates and Signature, etc in pdf format.
- After filling out the application form for the KVS Recruitment 2022, the candidates are required to pay the application fee as given in the application form.
- To apply for the PRT Teacher post the candidate will have to pay Rs 1000/- and to apply for the PGT Teacher post the candidate will have to pay Rs 1000/- and to apply for the TGT Teacher post the candidate will have to pay Rs 1000/ and for the reserved category candidate such as SC or ST the application fees is exempted.
KVS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- First of all, you will have to go through the official link kvsangathan.nic.in on the official website.
- After that, you are required to tap on the ‘Recruitment’ button which appears on the bottom side.
- Now, you will be required to click on the ‘KVS PGT PRT TGT Recruitment 2022’ link.
- After that, you will have to hit on the ‘Apply Online’ tab and then proceed to the ‘KVS Teacher Application Form 2022’ option.
- After this, you are required to fill the Application Form with the asked details correctly.
- Then, you will be required to upload the requisite documents such as your Aadhar Card, all necessary certificates, your Signature, and a recently clicked scanned Photograph.
- Now, you will have to submit the application form and then at last you will have to pay the application fees for the KVS Recruitment 2022.
Direct Link to Apply Online for the KVS Recruitment 2022 (PRT, TGT, PGT post)
|Download KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification||https://kvsangathan.nic.in/|
|Apply Online KVS Recruitment 2022||https://kvsangathan.nic.in/|