Ladli Lakshmi Yojana is proving to be a boon for the girl child, the girl child is getting the benefits of this scheme started by the government and it also helps poor parents to provide proper health along with the maintenance and higher education of the girl child.
The government gives an amount ranging from one to one and a half lakh rupees to your daughter under the Ladli Laxmi scheme. Although Ladli Laxmi Yojana is run for the state of Madhya Pradesh, a similar scheme is run in your state too, but its name may be different.
To take advantage of this scheme, first of all, you have to apply under this scheme. You can apply under this plan both offline & online. For offline applications, you can contact a public service center like Women Child Development Office in Anganwadi. To apply online, you can do it by visiting the official website of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2021.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been started to improve the sex ratio and to make citizens aware and positive about the birth of daughters. Through this scheme from the time of registration till 5 consecutive years ₹6000 will be deposited in the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana fund by the Madhya Pradesh government
This scheme was started in April 2007. So far, 39.81 lakh girls have been benefitted under this scheme. Beneficiaries can register under this scheme through Anganwadi workers, project offices, public service centers, or through internet cafes.
ladli Lakshmi Yojana Installments
Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, from the time of registration in the name of the girl child, Rs 6-6 thousand will be deposited in the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana fund for five consecutive years:
- According to this, in the first 5 years under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, the girl child will get an amount of ₹ 30000
- When the girl child takes admission in class 6, she is given an amount of ₹ 2000
- Similarly, under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, when the girl child is admitted in class 9, then ₹4000 is given again to her
- In class 11th, an amount of ₹ 6000 is given to the girl child
- Similarly, when a girl child takes admission in 12th class, she is once again given an amount of ₹6000
- Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, the government makes the final payment of ₹ 100000 on the age of 21 years of the girl child, but there are some conditions for this.
- First condition:- The girl child should be in class 12th
- Second condition:- The girl child should not be married before she attains the age of 18 years
- If you do not follow the above-mentioned condition, then your girl child will not be able to get the amount of ₹ 100000
Ladli Laxmi scheme objective
There are many objectives of the government behind implementing the Ladli Laxmi scheme:
Wants to reduce the problem of girl child abortion. The government wishes for a strong, educated, healthy, and bright future for the girl child, and for this, arrangements have been made to give the amount in installments. Wants to remove the problem of child marriage of girls, that is why the government has decided to give ₹ 100000 to the girl child who gets married at the age of 18.
The government gives high-level education to the girl child, under this it helps at least till 12th, that is, if the girl applies under Ladli Lakshmi Yojana, then at least her schooling will be done till the 12th Class
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Eligibility
Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, only such girl children can apply whose parents are natives of Madhya Pradesh. Must not be a taxpayer. In the case of the second girl kid, before registration, the parents have adopted family planning. This means it should be part of family planning that we are just one girl and one boy
In the first delivery, the first girl child should be born after 1/04/2008 and during the second delivery, it will be mandatory to adopt family planning. In such a family, in which there is a first child or a girl child and in the second delivery, two twin girls are born, in such a situation, both the twin girls will be given the benefit of this scheme.7=
If a family adopts a girl child, in such a case, viewing the adopted girl child as the first child, she can also be provided the advantage of Ladli Yojana, the adoption certificate of the adopted girl will be shown.
If the parents of the girl child die in an accidental accident, then in this case the application form can be submitted under Ladli Laxmi Yojana till the child is 5 years old. In a special situation, three girls can be given benefits under Ladli Laxmi Yojana and the future of these girl children can be made bright
Required Documents for Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- It is mandatory to submit the birth certificate of the girl child along with the application form at the time of applying.
- At the time of applying, the applicant has to give his bank account information along with his bank account passbook.
- Aadhar Card Mandatory
- The applicant has to submit the family planning letter along with his application form
- identity card of parents
- Bank Account Passbook
- residence certificate
- Ration card
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
How to Apply for Ladli Laxmi Scheme Online
Application for Ladli Lakshmi Yojana can be accomplished both online and offline. You can apply online by yourself by visiting its official website, an offline application you can apply online with the help of an Anganwadi worker to the project office, public service center, or any other. You can also register through Internet Cafe
Ladli Laxmi Scheme Online Apply
You can apply online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana by visiting its official website, click here to visit the official website. As soon as you go to its official website, you will see the form for the application. There are three ways to apply here
Public Service Management:- Due to this option, the only public service operators can apply, not the general public.
General Public:- Thanks to this option, any citizen of Uttar Pradesh who wants to apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana can apply online by himself.
Project Officer:- Due to this option, all the officers who have been made under the scheme can apply.
In the case of applying online, you have to select the second option “Jan General”. In the event of selecting “Public General”, you will be asked some questions, answering which you will have to click on Save Information. Now the application form has come open in front of you as we have shown below, fill the application form carefully and submit it.
For uploading the documents, pay attention to the following points –
- Before filling the application, keep all the necessary photographs and documents ready in their prescribed format and size along with the girl’s form number.
- Before uploading, carefully check the scanned and cropped documents whether they are clear and readable or not, otherwise re-scan and crop them
- All documents can be in any one of the formats jpg, jpeg, png, gif, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, other than these formats are not valid.
- The size of the photo taken with the mother of the girl child can be between 40 KB to 100 KB, the photo of less or more size is not valid.
- documents Size between 40 KB to 200 KB
- After filling all the documents and application form completely, you need to enter the given captcha code and save the information.
- As soon as you secure the information, you can apply online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana from home by yourself
Installments of funds given in Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Once the application process is completed, documents are verified by the Anganwadi. Once verified, the installments are credited to the account of the applicants from time to time. We have given full information about it below. you read it thoroughly
- First Installment – Under this plan, 6-6 thousand rupees will be deposited in the account of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojna for 5 successive years and a sum of Rs 30,000 will be deposited.
- Second Installment – After this, financial assistance of Rs 2000 will be provided to the family in the bank account of your daughter after taking admission in class 6.
- Third installment – An amount of Rs 4000 will be provided by the government as financial assistance on taking admission in class 9 of the girl child.
- Fourth Installment – in class 11, she will be provided with an amount of Rs.6000
- Fifth Installment – Then on taking admission in class 12 of the girl child, Rs 6000 will be given through e-payment.
- Sixth installment – and when the girl child will be 21 years old then she will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh
Certificate for Ladli Laxmi Scheme
A special type of certificate is also issued by the government in the name of the girl child under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Due to the rejection of the application
If any information is found to be false or incorrect after checking the contents of the application, then the application will be canceled in that case. The girl who used to live in child care institutions earlier but now she goes out of Madhya Pradesh with her guardian, the application of such girl child will also be rejected. In the event of the death of the girl child, the application will be canceled. If there is child marriage of a girl child, then the application will be canceled in this situation also
ladli Lakshmi Yojna office details and contacts
Block-2, Fourth Floor Habitat Bhawan, Bhopal – 462011
Ladli Laxmi Help Line No: 07879804079
Email: [email protected]
To get information about the schemes, bookmark our site pmkisanyojanaa.in and save it.