Scholarship Schemes | MOMA Online Registration | MOMA Scholarship Application Form | MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2021 | Minority Scholarship Scheme
Indian minority organizations are inviting people to apply for a new scholarship program. You can apply for the scholarship by reading this article because we mentioned every detail of the scholarship program in this article. We have already mentioned the detailed information of the MOMA scholarship in 2021, including the eligibility criteria, education qualification, and the step-by-step process of the online scholarship application.
MOMA Scholarship is for minority students to realize their dreams. The initiative to launch the MOMA Scholarship Program is to provide monetary benefits for continuing education. The Ministry of Ethnic Affairs conducts a scholarship test every year to select a student with the aim of providing national minority scholarships of up to 20,000 rupees per year. Through the MOMA scholarship program, the government aims to provide 3 million preparatory scholarships. For the post-matrix scholarship program, the number of scholarships is fixed at 500,000. Approximately 60,000 scholarships will be set up for students who want to pursue professional courses in technology or any field.
MOMA Scholarship Objective
- The purpose of the MOMA scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students belonging to minorities, such as Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Parsi, Jains and Buddhists.
- The Ministry of Ethnic Affairs is the organization that organizes the MOMA scholarship program every year.
- Students who want to achieve their dreams by receiving high-quality education have lost hope due to financial problems, but due to the MOMA scholarship program,
- People may consider receiving higher education in their chosen field of study.
- The scholarship is a scholarship program funded by the center to provide benefits to people belonging to minorities.
- MOMA Scholarship is for minority students to realize their dreams.
- The initiative to launch the MOMA Scholarship Program is to provide monetary benefits for continuing education.
- The Ministry of Ethnic Affairs conducts a scholarship test every year to select a student with the aim of providing national minority scholarships of up to 20,000 rupees per year.
- Through the MOMA scholarship program, the government aims to provide 3 million preparatory scholarships.
- For the post-matrix scholarship program, the number of scholarships is fixed at 500,000. Approximately 60,000 scholarships will be set up for students who want to pursue professional courses in technology or any field.
Moma Scholarship 2021 Highlights
|Name of Scholarship||MOMA (Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship)|
|Provided By||Central Government of India|
|Initiated by||Ministry of minority affairs|
|Type of Scholarship||Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme, |
Post Matric Scholarships,
Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
|Availability||20,000 Students every year|
|Beneficiaries||Students belong to the minority community|
|Eligible Standard||For students who are studying professional & technical courses|
|Mode of application||Online|
Eligibility criteria for MOMA scholarships in 2021
The Prime Minister of India has taken an initiative to provide scholarships for ethnic minority students. Through this article, we will share complete information about MOMA Scholarship 2021, including scholarship types, MOMA selection eligibility criteria, selection procedures, etc.
The list of MOMA plan includes 3 kinds of scholarships: Pre-school scholarship and post-study scholarship Merit cum refer to the scholarship
Pre-school scholarship 2021
According to this scholarship, its advantage is to provide students with the pre-school study. The amount determined for the program is 600 per month for the preliminary course. The candidate of the Matrix Scheme must have scored at least 50% in the last exam, and his family income must not exceed 100,000 rupees per year.
|Class 1st to 10th||First Second Not less than 50% marks |
in the previous final examination
|Annual income||1 lakh|
|Admission fee||Rs. 500/- per annum with |
Rs. 350 – per month tuition fee
|Class I to V||Rs. 100/- per month for Day Scholar|
|Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- per month for Hosteller & |
Rs. 100/-per month for Day Scholar
Post study scholarship 2021
From the 11th to the post-doctoral program, students will receive an income of up to 10,000 rupees per year, and an additional monthly bonus of up to 1,200 rupees. To be eligible for the post-graduation program, the candidate must obtain at least 50% of the score in the last exam. Eligibility and your family income should not exceed Rs. 200,000 per year.
|Class 11th or 12th or ITI or Diploma or graduation or post-graduation||Second Not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination|
|Annual income||2 lakh|
|Class XI & XII||7,000/- Rs per year or actual for both hosteller and day scholar Technical & vocational courses: 10,000/- Rs. per Year num or actual UG & PG level: 3,000/- Rs. per year or actual|
|Class XI, XII, Tech. & Voc||Rs. 380/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 230/- per month for Day Scholar|
|UG & PG level||Rs. 570/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 300/- per month for Day Scholar|
|M.Phil & Ph.D||Rs. 1,200/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 550/- per month for Day Scholar|
The Merit Scholarship Scholarship will be awarded to those who wish to receive higher education in the postgraduate and postgraduate stages students. You will be eligible for the Merit-Cum-Means scholarship and be entitled to the financial aid of up to 20,000 rupees per year in your higher education. To be eligible for the Merit-Cum-Means scholarship, candidates must have a score of at least 50% in the last qualifying exam, and their family income must be less than 250,000.
|Technical/ professional courses at graduation or post-graduation level||Third Not less than 50% marks |
in the previous final examination
|Annual income||2.5 lakh|
|Admission fee||Rs. 20,000/- per annum or actual whichever is less.|
|for Hosteller||Rs. 1,000/- per month|
|for Day Scholar||Rs. 500/- per month|
How to Apply for MOMA Scholarship 2021?
The detailed steps to apply for the MOMA 2021 program are as follows:
Step 1: For new candidates, you need to register on the NSP portal.
Step 2: In the second step, students must mention the basic information that will be used to create an application ID and password and then OTP will be shared with the Contact phone number for student registration.
Step 3: You need to log in to the NSP portal to continue the application.
Step 4: Students must fill in all relevant information required in the application form: Number, education, registration number, bank details, and the state they need to select when requesting the MOMA scholarship application form.
Step 5: You need to upload the required documents in the portal, and you must choose a scholarship program based on your qualifications.
It is important to upload the relevant documents under the MOMA Scholarship of Merit and Means. Students applying for scholarships under the pre-matrix and post-admission programs have not uploaded any type of document.
- Candidates who apply the MOMA scholarship program need to upload their photos to the NSP portal.
- Proof/Family Income Proof must be presented at the time of uploading all relevant documents.
- Students must upload an educational grade sheet, which shows the lowest grade, which is 50%.
- Uploads a student’s bank account information, parents can fill their bank account information
- Students must upload their Aadhar number to the NSP portal. If you do not have an Aadhar number, you can upload a student ID issued by the school/institution
- When filling in the application form, it is necessary to carefully fill in the bank details with the correct IFSC code of the student/tutor.
- All students are encouraged to fill in their KYC (Know Your Customer) bank account to deposit the scholarship amount directly into their account.
- The bank account of the student/mentor must remain valid until the scholarship program is completed.
- You need to associate your bank account with the Aadhar number as soon as possible to achieve a successful transaction of the scholarship amount.
- Students must do this. Provide your personal bank details for post-graduation and Merit-Cum-Means scholarship program
MOMA application verification process
Candidates applying for MOMA 2021 must verify their application at the school/institute level, and then at the respective state level, the verification can also be done through the online portal of the authorized institution with a specified period by the National Security Agency. The payment of the scholarship amount will start from the successful verification of the application by the authorized authority. Students who have not verified the MOMS application will not be eligible for the scholarship amount.
MOMA Scholarship Application Renewal Procedure
Step 1: Visit the official website of MOMA Scholarship
Step 2: Go to the “schemes” option in the menu bar
Step 3: The program name appears, click the “Online application” option.
Step 4: A new web page appears, click the “Registration” option.
Step 5: Click the “Request Renewal” option.
Step 6: Enter the application ID, password, and verification code.
Step 7: Click the login option and fill in the renewal form.
Step 8: Load the scanned document of the specified size and format.
Step 9: Finally, submit the application after the review is passed.
Candidate results of MOMA 2021 applications
Candidate results of MOMA 2021 applications for the 2021 MOMA Scholarship Program of the Ministry of Ethnic Affairs should check the official website iewww.momascholarship.gov.in for updates on the 2021 MOMA results. The MOMA Scholarship 2021 will be released soon in the next few months.
Course list of Post-matric
- Bachelor of Human Resourse Development,
- Bachelor of Rural Studies,
- Bachelor of Social Works,
- Integrated B.D,
- Master of Finance and Control,
- Master Of Labour Work,
- A Level,
- CHMO Level,
- D.A & M,
- Diploma Engg. In Computer Science,
- Diploma In Automobile Engg.,
- Diploma In Automobile Mechanicl Engg.,
- Diploma In E.C.E,
- Diploma in Fine Arts,
- Diploma in Laboratory Assistant,
- Diploma In Operation Theater Technology,
- Diploma In Social Work,
- Diploma in XRay Technician,
- Female Multipropose Health Worker etc
Course list of Merit-cum-Means
- Post-graduate diploma in cement technology
- B.F Tech (Design)
- B.F Tech (Apparel Production)
- Me.F Tech
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM),
- Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM),
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Exec-PGDM),
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Apparel Production Management.
- M.Pharma (PH)
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMCT)
- Master in Computer Application (MCA)
- Graduate diploma in design
- Post-graduate diploma programme in design
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- The Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- Post Graduate courses
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy (BPT)
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. Nursing
- M.D.S etc.
You can bookmark our website https://pmkisanyojanaa.in/ and know all the schemes implemented by the government. For any query related to MOMA Scholarship 2021 “Comment” us, our team will solve it as soon as possible.