MP Board Laptop Yojana 2022: Madhya Pradesh government is starting the Pratibha Vidyapeeth incentive scheme to provide free laptops to the meritorious students of class 12th under MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022, incentives to the meritorious candidate to buy laptops and citation in this free laptop scheme. You can get the answers to questions such as who can become a participant in the Madhya Pradesh government’s free laptop scheme, how much assistance will be provided under the scheme and what will be done to get the benefit from the free laptop distribution scheme. You can check the complete information of MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 from here.
MP Board Laptop Yojana 2022
The government will offer Rs 25,000 to every meritorious student of class 12th to buy laptops who have excelled in the board examinations conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE). Students of Regular and self-taught will be benefited through this Free Laptop Yojana. Students who have appeared meritorious in class 12th MPBSE examinations in the academic year 2021-22 can take advantage of this free laptop scheme. This MP Laptop Yojana 2022 is a new version of the old Pratibhashali Chhatra Protsahan Yojana.
Madhya Pradesh government has decided to relaunch its flagship Free Laptop Scheme 2022. With this scheme, Madhya Pradesh government will provide assistance amount to the meritorious students of class 12th to buy laptops. The government will organize a mega-show in honor of the meritorious students, the event did not take place for two years, the board asked for district wise list from the collectors to give laptops to the toppers of higher secondary.
mp board laptop scheme 2022 percentage
MP free Laptop Scheme objective is to provide laptops to all the students who have scored well in the Madhya Pradesh Board Exams. With the help of this scheme the students of Madhya Pradesh will be able to buy laptops through the financial assistance provided by the government. Because of which it will be easy for them to study and they will also get many job opportunities.
mpbse.nic.in mp board laptop scheme 2022
|Name of the board||Madhya Pradesh (MP) Board|
|Scheme||MP board laptop scheme 2022|
|Category||SC, ST, OBC, General|
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Eligibility: If you want to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Laptop Yojana, then it is mandatory for you to have the following qualifications:-
- Candidate must have completed their education from Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal Madhya Pradesh.
- The student should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh State
- The family annual income of his father/guardian should be less than Rs.6 lakh.
- It is mandatory for such students to take admitted to the courses of graduate level education.
- Students of Government schools are eligible to take advantage of this MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022.
- MP Board Laptop Yojana 2022 Percentage
- MP Board Laptop Scheme 2022 Percentage: The applicant student must have secured 85 per cent or more marks in the 12th board examination.
Mp board laptop yojana list 2022 pdf
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2022, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 25,000 to the students for laptops.
- Only the students of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education can take the benefit of the scheme.
- With this program, all the students who are unable to buy laptops due to financial constraints will be given laptops so that they can study online.
- The meritorious students of the state who get 85% marks in the examination can get this free laptop.
- MP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 will help students to get new employment opportunities.
- financial assistance under the scheme, students will also get a citation.
- With this MP Free laptop scheme of the state government, students will be encouraged to get good marks.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to all the regular students.
We will soon upload the pdf here– Click Here
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Documents Required
If you also want to apply online for MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022, then it is mandatory for you to have all the necessary documents given below.
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- mobile number
- income certificate
- passport size photo
- bank passbook
- 10th Passed Mark Sheet
- 12th Passed Mark Sheet
- Admission Certificate from College/University
- birth proof
- caste certificate
How to apply Online MP Free Laptop Yojana 2022
MP Board Laptop Yojana 2022 Online Registration: Students of Madhya Pradesh state who want to get the benefits of this scheme by filling the application form, they can now do it easily and complete the process of filling the online application form by visiting the official website of the scheme. The process is given below:-
- First of all go to MP Laptop Yojana 2022 Official Website.
- After that on the home window of the website will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to click on Laptop Distribution.
- After that you have to go on the ‘Know Eligibility’ button present in the menu and then click on the Check Your Eligibility link.
- And then you can go on the link a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page, you have to fill in the roll number of class 12th.
- After filling in the roll number, you have to click on the button “Get Details of Meritorious Student”.
- If you are eligible for the scheme then you can fill out the application form for a free laptop.