MSME Sathi Portal Registration 2022: Uttar Pradesh govt. has dispatched UP MSME Sathi App to help miniature, little and medium undertakings. To handle typical circumstances that have emerged for industrial units connected with MSME Sathi Portal because of the Coronavirus pandemic and to resolve the issues looked at by these industrial units, the UP govt. has launched the portal which is msmesathi.in. Through this portal micro, small and medium kind of enterprises can get help and solve related issues. Users can now download the MSME Sathi Portal mobile application from the google play store. CM Yogi has also begun UP Online Loan Mela, in which interest applicants can apply online mode and complete the online registration process at MSME Sathi Portal to give loans/credits to MSMEs.
Department of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises and Commodity Advancement of Uttar Pradesh has dispatched this MSME Sathi Mobile Application. Through this mobile app, all the entrepreneurs can share issues that are related to the tasks and other activities of their modern units with the public authority. The other benefit is that all the MSMEs can make enlistment of their complaint at this application. UP MSME and Export Promotion department will facilitate with other concerned departments to make sure that issues are settled. The reason for the MSME Sathi Application is to help entrepreneurs of Uttar Pradesh and advance industrialization in the state.
As we know that small-scale organizations play an important part in working on the economy of any country. To support new and existing businesses, the public authority of India has dispatched many plans to help little and medium-scale organizations to maintain and develop. To profit from this large number of gainful plans, you will have to complete the MSME enrollment process. We can say MSME enrollment or Udyog Aadhaar or SSI enrollment. On the government portal, the enrollment process for MSMEs is totally free of cost.
The main advantages of the MSME Sathi Portal
Here we are providing the main advantages of the registered MSMEs under the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act. So you have to understand the benefits of the MSME Sathi Portal and go for the registration process:
- You can get collateral-free credits from banks under the credit guarantee fund scheme for micro and small enterprises (CGS)
- Some items have been reserved to be produced simply by limited scope ventures
- When you get the MSME certificate for your microenterprise, it gets a lot simpler to get licenses, enrollments, and endorsements for the equivalent. Having the option to show your MSME declaration while making these applications will speed up the process.
- You get exceptional consideration for participating in global exchange fairs, presentations, and purchaser dealer meets. You can also hold global seminars and gatherings which are in light of a legitimate concern for the MSME area.
- At the point when you have MSME enrollment, you get numerous things at a subsidized cost: standardized identification enlistment, NSIC execution and credit scores, Industrial Promotion Subsidy (IPS) subsidy, ISO certification, power bill, and patent enlistment.
- The interest cost charged by banks for MSME enrolled ventures is lower than the normal interest rate
- To promote technological/innovative development among the micro industries CLCSS conspire was presented that gives 15% capital subsidy up to 15 lakhs for the purchase of plant and apparatus.
- While applying for a government delicate, the ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises gives the accompanying advantages to a micro-enterprise that tender sets can be given liberated from cost and they are excluded from paying earnest cash.
- Security deposit is postponed up to a specific money-related limit.
- There are numerous different advantages under the Demonstration and advantages are presented through yearly budgets as well.
Required documents to get the Udyam (SSI / MSME) Certificate
- The applicants should have their Aadhaar card, PAN details, and other required details.
- Keep in mind that the company PAN will not be acceptable in the case of a proprietorship firm.
The MSME Sathi Portal process for MSME
- The applicant can register their business online by going through the given steps below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal which is msmesathi. in to register for the MSME.
- After that, you need to click on the option that describes your registration stage.
- After that, if you are a new entrepreneur then you need to click on the “For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME or those with EM-II,” button.
- But if you’d like to migrate or re-registering to Udyam, then you will have to click on the options as given:
- For those already having registered as UAM
- For those already having registered as UAM through Assisted filling
- If you click on the “new entrepreneurs” tab, then you will reach the registration page.
- Now, the entrepreneur is required to enter their Aadhaar number and name and then tick on the checkbox and click on the ‘Validate & Generate OTP’ tab.
- After that, you have to enter your PAN card details and after PAN verification, you will have to fill in the Udyam registration details.
- After this, the registration process will be done.
- But if you want to migrate or re-register, then you need to click on the option of your choice and it will redirect you to a new page.
- Now, on the opened page you need to fill in your Udyog Aadhaar Number.
- After this, you have to choose an option for OTP generation between OTP on Mobile or OTP on Email and then hit the “Validate & Generate OTP” tab.
- After filling in the correct OTP, you need to fill in your registration details and after that your Udyam migration or re-registration process will be done successfully.
The Online process to get an MSME certificate
If the entrepreneur wants to get the MSME certificate then they have to go through the Udyam Registration portal and will have to download the MSME certificate. To obtain the MSME registration certificate, you will be required to follow the given steps:
- Firstly, the entrepreneurs will have to visit the official portal of the MSME.
- After that, on the homepage, the entrepreneur will have to click on the ‘Print/Verify’ tab.
- Then, the entrepreneur will have to hit the ‘Print Udyam Certificate’ link.
- After this, on the opened page, entrepreneurs will be required to enter their Udyam Registration Number, and mobile number, and then choose the OTP option.
- Then the entrepreneur needs to hit the ‘Validate and Generate OTP’ tab and fill in the received OTP.
- after this, the MSME registration certificate will be displayed on the page.
- On the homepage, under the ‘Print/Verify’ tab, by clicking on the ‘Verify Udyam Registration Number’ link an entrepreneur can get the MSME enrollment number.
- Then on the new page, the entrepreneur will have to put the reference number, fill in the captcha code, and then hit the ‘Verify’ button.
- After this, the entrepreneur can see the MSME details and registration number on the computer screen.