NVS Recruitment 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) welcomes applications for the position of Principal Project Associate, Project Associate, Project Assistant, and Project staff. The interested candidates are required to read the complete details about the recruitment, and qualification rules referenced beneath for the vacancy, and qualified applicants can present their application straightforwardly to the NVS before 27-05-2022. Applicants can check the most recent NVS Recruitment 2022 for the post of Principal Project Associate, Project Associate, Project Assistant, and More Vacancy 2022 subtleties and apply online at the official website navodaya.gov.in Here we have given the application process, eligibility criteria, and vacancy details so that the applicants can apply without any issue at the NVS official site navodaya.gov.in.
Details of NVS Vacancies 2022
|Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|Principal Project Associate||01 Post|
|Project Associate||02 Posts|
|Project Assistant||01 Post|
Key points about the NVS Recruitment Notification 2022
|Name of Article||NVS Recruitment 2022|
|Various Post Name||Project Associate, Project Assistant, More Jobs|
|Education Requirement||BCA, B.Sc, Diploma, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, MS/MD|
|Number of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary description||Rs. 24,800 – Rs. 60,760 /-Per Month|
|Start date to apply||12-05-2022|
|Last date to apply||27/05/2022|
The required eligibility criteria for the NVS recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Expected Salary|
|Principal Project Associate||01||Master’s Degree in STEM / Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine and Doctoral degree in Science or Engineering Technology or Pharma or MD or MS from a recognized University or equivalent||The candidate must have 8 years of experience in the Research and development in industrial and academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services and 4 years of experience in the Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services Ph.D. in STEM with at least 4 years experience.||Rs 60,760/-per month|
|Project Associate||02||M.Sc. in IT or CSE or M.Tech in IT or CSE branch or MCA or Bachelor degree in Engineering and Technology and|
Candidates must have an advanced working knowledge of MS. Office or Photoshop or Coral Draw or BI Tools Business intelligence for software Interactive data visualization such as Google Data Studio or Power BI or Tableau would be a plus point.
|The candidate must have at least 2 years of work experience and handling projects experience will be preferred||Rs 38,440/-per month|
|Project Assistant||01||B.Sc IT or Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or 3 Years Diploma in Engineering and Technology||Rs. 24,800/ per month|
Project staff is probably going to be recruited for a time of 1 year on the agreement or co-end with the project period whichever is prior and would be working from the workplace of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at Noida/DST or any area as might be appointed.
The online process to apply for the NVS recruitment for the post of Principal Project Associate, Project Associate, Project Assistant, and Project Staff
- First of all, the applicant will have to visit the official link of the NVS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate will have to provide the correct email Id and a valid mobile number for communication purposes and the candidates are required to ready all the important documents like ID proof, age proof, educational qualification certificates, recently clicked Photograph, updated resume, and experience letter also.
- Then, the applicant should have to download the application from the official website which is navodaya.gov.in, or from the official notification and fill in the application form in a prescribed format correctly.
- After that, the applicant will have to pay the application fee according to their category.
- After filling out the application form, the applicant is required to check it again or cross-verify that the given details are correct.
- At last, the applicant is required to send the completely filled application form to the provided address:- Project Coordinator, Vigyan Jyoti, NVS Hqrs., B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, in the suggested format, through the Register post or Speed post or any other service on or before 27-May-2022.
- The Selection under the NVS recruitment 2022 will be based on either a Written Exam or an Interview.