PM Kisan Khaad Yojana 2021 | Kisan Fertilizer Subsidy Scheme benefits | Kisan Yojana subsidy amount
PM Kisan Khaad Yojana: The Prime Minister planning a scheme to give Rs. 5000 as fertilizer subsidy with Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme for farmers. Now in addition to the six thousand rupees under the scheme PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, government announced Five thousand rupees for the subsidy of Fertilizer. The fertilizer subsidy given by the government in 2 installments.
PM Kisan Khaad Yojana First Installment: At the time of Kharif Crop
PM Kisan Khaad Yojana Second Installment: At the beginning of Rabi Crop
Key Highlights of Fertilizer Subsidy Scheme
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Scheme||PM Kisan Fertilizer Scheme|
|योजना||किसान खाद-बीज योजना|
|Objective||Seeds and fertilizers for agriculture|
|उद्देश्य||कृषि के लिए बीज एवं खाद|
|Benefit||Rs. 5000 Fertilizer Subsidy|
|Combined Financial Help||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana + PM Khad & Bheej Yojana|
|Financial Assistance||6000 Rs. +5000 Rs. = Rs. 11000/-|
|Amount Payable in||Two Installments|
|Recommended for subsidizing fertilizer||CACP- Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices|
|Application Mode||Online or Offline|
>>>>>PM Tractor yojana<<<<<
What is Fertilizer Subsidy Scheme 2021?
The government of India with the Chemicals and Fertilizers Minister Sadanand Gowda, announced the scheme to help farmers of the country in the form of fertilizer subsidy scheme. Along with the kisan samman nidhi Yojana, khad and bheej Yojana launched to give the direct benefit to the farmers. Instead giving the subsidy to the fertilizer companies, govt want to give direct benefit to the farmers.
The cash amount of RS. 5000 directly to the bank account of the farmer through the direct benefit transfer (DBT). The farmer subsidy will be payable in two installment of Rs. 2,500/- before the commencement of Kharif Crop and before the beginning of Second Rabi.
Objective of the PM Khaad Yojana 2021
- Provide Fertilizer subsidy direct to the farmers
- Farmers will get Rs 5000 annually as fertilizer subsidy
- The subsidy money of fertilizer directly to the account of the farmers through DBT
- kisano ko milenge beej aur khaad free mein pm kisan yojana
- Now farmers are not forces to buy fertilizer at a higher rate from traders & black manures
- Remove the corruption
- Not allocate the subsidy to the fertilizer companies
- Urea & P&K fertilizers were available in the store at a more reasonable price
- The beneficiary will have more money because the subsidy payment will come directly into their bank account
11,000 rupees to farmers
PM Farmer Subsidy Scheme: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Rs. 6000) + PM kisan Khaad Yojana (Rs. 5000), the total of RS. 11,000 government planned to give to the farmers of the country.
Modi government is now planning to deliver 5000 rupees in addition to the aid of Rs 6000 under the farmer’s Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. That is, now farmers will receive Rs 11,000/-. The money will be provided for fertilizer because instead of subsidizing the fertilizer corporations, the government wants to send money directly to the account of the farmers.
PM Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojana launched in 2018 and one of the most popular and beneficial scheme to provide financial assistance to the farmers. Due to natural disaster, corona epidemic, weather and many other issues farmers faced many problems and losses. So the government of India announced various central government schemes 2021 to help farmers time to time. PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana one of the most important scheme in which the financial help or Rs. 6000/- give to the account of the farmer, in the three installments of Rs. 2000/-.
Now again the government announced PM Kisan Khaad Yojana 2021 to provide the financial assistance to farmers of Rs. 5,000/- in the two installments of Rs. 2,500/-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Kisan Card
- Bank detail
- Photo copy of land
- Aadhar card should be linked to bank account
PM Kisan Khaad Yojana Online Apply
The government in 2017 constituted the commission for this scheme and now the recommendation of CACP implemented it as soon as possible. At present the government not announced any notification regarding to apply online for PM Kisan Khaad Yojana 2021.
Follow the instructions to apply for the PM Kisan Khaad Yojana 2021:
- Follow the instructions and guidelines carefully
- Aadhaar card is the mandatory document to apply for Farmer’s scheme
- Applicant must have bank account
- Adhaar card should be linked to the bank account
- To register PM Kisan Seed Scheme farmers can apply online/offline mode
- Farmers can check the PM Kisan Khad Scheme status online
- The list of the eligible farmers will be available on the official portal or you can check the status by concerned office
Above given was all the possible information about the PM Kisan Khaad Yojana 2021. All the information given here is taken from PM Kisan official site and valid sources and if you have any doubt or complaint regarding the content of this article, then you can comment below and let us know. Help us in improving by providing your valuable feedback. You can also bookmark our site pmkisanyojanaa.in for latest updates.