PM Kisan samman nidhi Yojana online apply | PM Kisan Yojana List 2021 | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme 8th installment | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme application process | pm kisan status | Download KCC form | प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि
PM Kisan Yojana List 2021: Under the (PMKSNY) Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Government of India is supporting the little and marginal farmers of the country and giving them financial assistance for better livelihood. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was announced on 1 February 2019 by Union Minister Shri Piyush Goyal during the Interim Budget 2020.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, all the small and marginal farmers of the country who have cultivable land of up to 2 hectares are being provided annual financial assistance of Rs. 6000 in three equal (Rs. 2000) installments by the Central Government.
- The government of India has updated all the information related to PM Kisan samman nidhi Yojana online apply on the pm kisan gov official website.
- Under this plan, the total amount of Rs 6000 paid by the central government is being transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries in three installments of Rs 2000 through dbt mode.
- In PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021, 12 crore small and marginal farmers will be included.
- The total cost incurred under this scheme is Rs. 75, 000 crores.
- Through the PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, 2.25 crore beneficiary farmers have also received the first installment through direct bank transfer (DBT) on 31 March 2019.
- The central government will bear all the expenses incurred under this scheme.
- Under the new list on PMKisan portal, it has been announced to release the names of the beneficiaries from the rural and urban areas.
- Rs. 6000 will be given to the beneficiaries joining the list of rural and urban areas for the following 5 years.
- PMKisan nidhi scheme next installment date will be available on the official portal after the official announcement.
PM Kisan Yojana 8th Installment will be release soon
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi pm kisan.nic.in, Scheme List has been released by the Central Government on the online portal. Small and marginal farmers of the country, who have applied online under this PM-KISAN scheme can check their name in the pm kisan.nic.in a beneficiary fresh list by going to the official portal of the beneficiary PMKSNY PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Those who will be named in pm kisan.nic.in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list, will be provided financial assistance of Rs 6000 in three installments by the government.
Now the amount of the 8th installment of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list will soon be transferred to the bank accounts of farmers financial assistance by the government across the country by the government. This time, the amount of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is also likely to reach the farmers of West Bengal.
- A letter has been kept in touch with Mamta Banerjee by Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar in which she has also appealed to appoint a Nodal Officer.
- Through this letter, he has also told More than 20 lakh farmers will be benefited by implementing pm kisan.nic.in scheme in West Bengal.
- In order to avail of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, it is mandatory for the farmers to have all the important documents such as the Aadhaar card, bank account, etc. and it is also mandatory to have the account linked to Aadhaar (pm kisan aadhaar link)
- Because the amount of benefit will be directly moved to the bank account of the farmers.
Some new instructions for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme 8th installment
So far 7 installments of pm kisan.nic.in have been provided to the farmers by the government under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The 8th installment of PM Kisan Yojana will be given to the beneficiaries plan by the end of March. All such farmers who are not eligible under पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि स्कीम 2021 will have to return the money received under this plan. Ineligible farmers are not able to avail of this scheme from hence, some new guidelines have been issued by the government.
Mutations needed: To make transparency under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the government has made transformation important. Now farmers will be capable to avail benefits of this PMKISAN GoI scheme only if they have allotted farming field (land) in their own name. Every one of the farmers who were availing the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme on the basis of LPC in the land of their grandfather’s great grandfather will not be provided the advantage of the plan. Mutations have been made necessary to avail of this PMKSNY scheme. These new terms and conditions will not affect the old beneficiaries.
Plot numbers also made mandatory: Now to make a profit from the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, it has also been made mandatory to have a plot number. There are numerous farmers in our country who have joint land and who are getting the advantage of this plan on the basis of Khatiyani land. Every one of these farmers will have to get their share of land in their name. Only then will he be able to take advantage of this plan. All those farmers who are newly registering for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will also need to write their plot number in the application form.
The Aim of Prime Minister PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021
- India is an agricultural country 75% of the people in India are farming.
- All the farmers in the nation are financially dependent on farming.
- Keeping this in mind, the Government of India gave Prime Minister Kisan Samman for providing financial assistance to farmers.
- The plan has been begun in 2021. To give a better livelihood to the cultivators through this plan and to make the farmers self-dependent and empowered.
Some changes in kisan samman nidhi yojana online apply
Aadhaar Card Mandatory: If you want to take benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you must have an Aadhaar card. If you do not have an Aadhaar card then you will not eligible for pm kisan samman nidhi yojana online apply kisan registration
End of holding limit: When the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was introduced, only those farmers who had 2 hectares or 5 acres of cultivable land were included in this scheme. Now, this cut-off has been abolished by the central government.
Status Knowing Facility: Now you can check the status of your application itself under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. For this, you must have an Aadhaar number or mobile number, or bank account. With the help of this, you can check your pm kisan samman nidhi yojana status
Self-registration facility: When the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was introduced, the accountant, lawmakers, and agricultural officials had to go round to get registered in this plan. But now the government has abolished this commitment. Now any farmer can enroll himself from home.
Kisan Credit Card: All those farmers who have been registered under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, don’t have to provide any documents to get Kisan Credit Card. With this, it will be simple for the farmers to get a Kisan Credit Card. through the Kisan Credit Card, the economic condition of farmers will also improve.
PM Kisan Khaad Yojana
The Central Government plans that most of the farmers of the country have been associated with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In such a situation, if they are given Rs 5000 as a subsidy of fertilizer directly in their bank account every year, then it can be very good for the farmers. Till now the subsidy money is given to fertilizer companies and fertilizer selling cooperatives in place of farmers. Due to this, where there is a problem in getting fertilizer to the farmers, there is also corruption.
- The central government is working fast towards doubling the income of farmers.
- The government believes that if the farmer gets fertilizer easily at the time of harvest, then the crop will be good where his troubles will be less.
- In fact, the Agricultural Costs and Prices Commission (CACP) has recommended a direct subsidy of Rs 5,000 per year to farmers.
- The Commission in its recommendation has said that farmers should be paid Rs 5000 in two equal installments for Rabi and Kharif crops directly in their bank account.
- Because many farmers are not able to get a cheap accounts,which causes loss of their crop.
- According to the recommendation made to the government, it is a matter of giving Rs 5000 to the farmers in the form of 2 installments of Rs 2,500.
- In PM Kisan Khaad Yojana, the first installment is to be given at the time of Kharif harvest and the second installment at the beginning of Rabi.
- The Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices has recommended a subsidy of Rs. 5,000 every year directly to the bank account of the farmers.
- The commission has said in the recommendations that Rs 2,500 should be given to the farmers in 2 installments.
- The first installment should be given at the time of Kharif harvest and the second installment at the beginning of Rabi.
- The Commission has asked the Modi government to give 5,000 rupees as cash fertilizer subsidy every year to farmers (Farmers). Apart from this, the commission has said that this amount can be directly transferred (DBT) to the bank account of the farmers two times. Under this plan, Rs 2,500 can be given in the Kharif Crop and Rs 2,500 in the season of Rabi Crop.
- This allows farmers to buy fertilizer from the market in whichever way they wish and can do farming with ease.
- Based on this recommendation, if farmers start to pay 5000 rupees annually, then there can be a huge change in farming.
- At present, there is a huge scam in subsidies given to companies.
- Every year due to cooperatives and corruption officials, scarcity remains at the time of need of fertilizer.
- In such a situation, farmers often have to buy fertilizer in black. But if the farmer gets the subsidy money directly, then he will be able to buy fertilizer from the market on his own.
- Because of the subsidy received by the fertilizer companies, farmers currently get urea and P&K fertilizer at a lesser price in the market. For this, the government gives money equal to the difference between the genuine price and the subsidized price along with the discount.
- At the same time, if the fertilizer subsidy will be sent directly to the accounts of the farmers, then the central government can end the subsidy given to companies for selling cheaper fertilizer companies.
- The government currently gives 2000-2000 rupees to the farmers under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi three times. So far, 9 crore farmers are registered in this scheme. If the suggestion is accepted, then the government will give 11,000 rupees to the farmers annually with a fertilizer subsidy.
Documents required for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
The mandatory documents for PM Kisan Yojana are as follows:
- The applicant should have any land at least up to 2 hectares.
- There should be papers of agricultural land.
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- ID proof, driving license, voter ID
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Farm details (farm size, how much land is there)
- Passport size photo
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana online apply
The advantages of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme are provided to all eligible farmers of the country. For which certain states of eligibility have been fixed by the government. If you fulfill these eligibility conditions then you can also avail of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. To avail of this plan, you have to enroll under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After this, your name will be included in the kisan samman yojna list. After which money will be moved to your account. So far, the amount of 7 installments under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been transferred to the farmers’ account by the government. Arrangements are being made to deliver the eighth amount.
- Now to apply under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, the beneficiaries do not need to visit Lekhpal, and agricultural officials. Now the beneficiaries can apply through the authority website sitting at home.
- But if the beneficiary wants then, he can also apply through Lekhpal and Agriculture Officer. Last year, changes were made to the rules of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana so that the scheme could be extended to more and more farmers.
How to apply online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiary farmers of the country who want to apply under this PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme should follow the below-mentioned method and take the advantage of the scheme.
Step 1: Firstly, the applicant has to go to the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/. After going to the PM Kisan samman nidhi portal, the home page will appear on the computer screen.
Step 2: Then, you will see the option “Farmers Corner”. Click on this option, in this option you will see some other options.
Step 3: Then, you need to click on the option of New Farmer Registration. After clicking on this option, the New Farmers Registration Form will appear.
Step 4: In this form, you will have to fill in your Aadhaar number, image code and you will have to complete all the information asked.
Step 5: After filling in all the details, you need to click on the submit button. Then, take a printout of the registration form and secure it for the future use.
Step 6: In this way, your pm kisan samman nidhi yojana online apply kisan registration will be completed.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Offline Registration
Interested beneficiaries of the country who need to apply offline under pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojna, at that point they should follow the method given below.
- The Goa government has begun an offline way to apply under this plan to connect farmers. If you want to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then must contact your respective Tehsildar / Gram Pradhan / Gram Panchayat.
- The Government of Goa has partnered with India Post to associated 11,000 farmers to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The senior officer of the Department of Posts, Dr. Vinod Kumar has said that all 255 post offices and 300 employees of Goa will be included in the plan to benefit the farmers of Goa.
- These postmen will go to the house of the farmers and enroll the farmers offline. In Goa, 10000 farmers have been enrolled up until this point, the remaining 11000 farmers will be registered offline with the help of the Department of Posts.
- So far 5000 farmers have been reached under this plan and filled forms have been received. If any farmer’s brother does not have a savings account, he can also open his account with the help of the postal department. These are being supposed to be opened in India Post Payment Bank.
- Now, this offline service has been begun only in the state of Goa.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmer Online Check
Step 1: Firstly, you need to go through the pm kisan samman nidhi portal. Then, PM Kisan home page will open.
Step 2: On this home page, you need to click on the Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmers option from the option of Farmers Corner. Then, the front page will appear in front of you.
Step 3: On this page, you need to fill in your Aadhaar number, picture code, captcha code, and so forth. After filling in all the details, you have to click on the search button.
Step 4: Then, you will see the current status of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme below.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
How to check the Beneficiary Status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021?
Follow the given steps to check the Beneficiary Status of PM Kisan Yojana:
Step 1: First of all, you need to go through pm kisan samman nidhi portal. After that, the home will appear in front of you.
Step 2: Then, you will see the option of Farmer Corner. In this option, you will see the option of Beneficiary Status. Then, the front page will open.
Step 3: Here, you can see the status from the beneficiary status, Aadhaar number, account number, mobile number, etc. Then, You need to click on one of these and click on Get Data.
Step 4: After this, you can see the benefit status.
How to Edit Adhaar Failure Record in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
Farmers of the country whose Aadhaar number has gone wrong in applying under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and want to correct it should follow the method given below.
- First, the beneficiary should visit the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/. Then the home page will open.
- Then, you will see the option “Farmer Corner”. You will see the option of Edit Adhaar Failure Record in this option, then you have to click on this option.
- Then the front page will open, You need to fill in your Aadhaar number, image code, etc. on this page. After this, you need to click on the option of Search.
- Along these line, you can correct your Aadhaar number.
How to download KCC form?
KCC Form Download Procedure:
Step 1: Firstly, you have to go through the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Step 2: Now you will open the home page in front of you.
Step 3: On the home page, you have to click on the link to download KCC form under Farmers Corner.
Step 4: As soon as you click on this link, the KCC form will open.
Step 5: You can download and print this form.
The process to download PMKisan GOI App
Step 1: Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Step 2: Now M Kisan Yojana home page will be open.
Step 3: Then you need to click on the link of the downloaded PM Kisan Mobile App under Kisan Corner.
Step 4: After clicking on this link, the PM Kisan Mobile App will open.
Step 5: Now you can install pm kisan app
You can simply Download PM Kisan Mobile App from here
The Process for updating self-registration in PM Kisan Yojana
Step 1: First of all, you need to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Step 2: Now the home page will appear in front of you.
Step 3: Here, you need to click on the link for updation in self-registration under Farmer Corner.
Step 4: When you click on this link, it will open in front of you.
Step 5: Then, you need to fill in your Aadhaar number and image text.
Step 6: Then, click on the search button.
Step 7: Now, you will be able to update self-registration.
The Process to check PM Kisan status and PM Kisan Beneficiaries list
Step 1: Firstly, you need to go through the official website to check PM Kisan status – www.pmkisan.gov.in/ .
Step 2: Then, Look for the farmer corner on the menu bar.
Step 3: Then, click on ‘beneficiary status‘ to check your PM Kisan status.
Step 4: Then, to check the ‘beneficiary list‘, enter your State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village properly and all the required details as asked in the form.
Step 5: Now, click on ‘Get Report‘.
Step 6: Now, your details will open on the screen.
Important Links Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)
|PM-KISAN PDF Download||Visit Here|
|किसान योजना समाचार हिंदी||क्लिक करें|
|PM Kisan Scheme Guidelines||Visit Here|
How do I check my Kisan balance?
To check the Kisan balance, you should visit the official website and check the options of Farmer Corner and follow the steps. You can also check From your registered mobile number, just dial *99*63# or *99# to get your balance information.
What is PM Kisan Payment?
Under the Scheme a paid support of Rs. 6000/ – each year is given to all farmer families the nation over in three equivalent portions of Rs. 2000/ – each at regular intervals.
How can I update my bank account in Kisan?
The beneficiary must Visit the Official Website of PMKSNY and follow the steps after that they can update their bank account details.
How can I check my PM kisan beneficiary status 2021?
To check the PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary status 2021, you must visit the official website, then provide the required details such as state, district, sub-district, block, and village and check the details to ensure that you have provided the correct details.
Can those farmer whose name is in the
PM Kisan Yojana rejected list, apply again?
Yes,farmers whose name is in the rejected list can apply again and take the benefit of the scheme.
If a farmer or a member of his family pays income tax, will he be the beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana?
No, if a farmer or a member of his family pays income tax, he will not be a beneficiary of PM Kisan scheme.
Has any new information of PM Kisan Nidhi Samman Yojana been updated by the Government?
Yes, the government has announced that the farmers who were paying taxes will not be benefitted from this scheme. The government has canceled those farmers name from the beneficiary list (REJECT),who are paying taxes. The name of the 1 CRORE 38 LAKH farmer has been removed from the scheme, now only 9 CRORE 97 LAKH farmers are the beneficiaries of the scheme.
Above given was all the possible information about the PMKSNY, pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi, kisan samman nidhi yojana online apply, PM Kisan Yojana, pm kisan beneficiary status, pm kisan status etc. All the information given here is taken from PM Kisan official and valid sources and if you have any doubt or complaint regarding the content of this article, then you can comment below and let us know. Help us in improving by providing your valuable feedback. You can also bookmark our site pmkisanyojanaa.in for latest updates.