PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2021: Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a goal-oriented social welfare government plan of Narendra Modi Government dispatched on first May 2016 from Ballia in Uttar Pradesh. Under the PM Ujjwala Yojana, the public authority expects to give LPG associations with BPL families in the country. The plan is pointed toward supplanting the messy cooking fuels for the most part utilized in rural India with the clean and more effective LPG.
Till now this plan was applicable just for families going under the BPL list in SECC-2011. The list of recipients of Ujjwala scheme, ration cardholders, SC/ST families, in backward classes, recipients of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural, Antyodaya Anna Yojana recipients, forest dwellers, island and river island residents, tea garden laborers, and other poor families which are not on this list are currently included.
Ujjwala Yojana, BPL New List 2021 has been delivered by the central government. The BPL groups of the country who have applied under the Ujjwala Yojana can see their name in this BPL list and can take benefit of this plan. The central government has begun the authority site to see this new beneficiary list, through this online portal people of the nation can look through their names in Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021.
- The Ujjwala scheme was begun by the public authority to give gas cylinders to every one of the monetarily weaker adoptees. 8.3 crore families of the nation have been benefited under this plan.
- The budget has been declared by our nation’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on 1 February 2021.
- In the budget, the advantage of the Ujjwala scheme has been announced to reach at 1 crore more recipients.
- While introducing this financial plan, it has additionally been told by the Finance Minister that during the Covid-19 lockdown, fuel has been provided with no interference.
- It was also informed by the Finance Minister that city gas distribution network to give CNG to automobiles and pipe cooking gas to families would be extended to 100 additional districts.
Highlights of Ujjwala Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021|
|Launched date||01 May 2016|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Under the||Central Government of India|
|Main objectives||To reduce the problems caused by old chulhas|
|Benefits of the scheme||Providing gas connection|
|Total budget||Rs 8000 crore|
|Beneficiary||poor women of country|
Who can be beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
Those people come under the List of beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
- All those people who are listed/ selected under SECC 2011.
- All the People from Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe families of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- People who belongs under the poverty line.
- People who covered under the Antyodaya Yojana.
- The Forest dweller.
- Most of the backward classes.
- Tea and Ask tea plantation tribe.
- People who are living in the island.
- People who are living in river islands.
Eligibility for Ujjwala Yojana
The Eligibility for Ujjwala Yojana are as follows:
- It is mandatory that the name of the applicant to be in the 2011 census list.
- The Applicant should be a female.
- The age of the applicant should be a minimum of 18 years or above.
- Under this scheme the applicant must be below poverty line.
- The applicant must have a bank account.
- The Applicant should not already have LPG connection.
Important Documents of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
The document required for PM Ujjwala Yojana are:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card of the applicant
- Below poverty line ration card of the applicant
- Aadhar number of all family members of the applicant
- The Applicant’s Jan Dhan Bank Account Information
- Address proof of the applicant
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- The BPL certificate should be authorized by the Panchayat Pradhan or the Municipal Chairman.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana online
The Procedure to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is
Step 1: The first step is that the entire beneficiary has to visit the link https://www.pmuy.gov.in/ of the official website.
Step 2: Now, the home page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: After that, a form will appear on the screen (you can also take the form from the nearest LPG center).
Step 3: After downloading the form, you have to enter the necessary information in the form such as the name of the applicant, date, place, etc., and then give it to the nearest LPG center.
Step 4: Now, you have to submit the documents to the LPG center.
Step 5: And when the documents are verified, you will get the LPG gas connection.
How to check PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2021
The Procedure to Check PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2021 Online
To check the Ujjwala Yojana BPL new beneficiary list, interested beneficiaries of the country have to follow the simple steps as follows.
Step 1: The first step is that the entire beneficiary has to visit the link of the official website.
Step 2: After that, the home page will appear on the screen, where you will see a form, in this form you have to choose your state/ district/ tehsil.
Step 3: After filling in all the necessary information you have to hit the submit button.
Step 4: After this, a new beneficiary list will show up on the computer screen, and then you can look for your name in the beneficiary list.
PM Ujjwala 2.0 Yojana has been dispatched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi from Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh on 10 August 2021. Ujjwala 2.0 plan will give the greatest advantage to lakhs of migrant worker families. Many individuals from everywhere UP and different states have moved from town to city or to different states for work. There they deal with the issue of address proof.
Ujjwala 2.0 plan will give the greatest advantage to lakhs of such families. Presently these laborers from different spots/places need not run from one place to another to address evidence. Government has full confidence in the genuineness of the migrant laborers. Each of the one need to do is give a self-declaration of the location for getting a gas connection under Ujjwala 2.0.
Eligibility criteria to get connection under Ujjwala 2.0
- Applicant ( woman only) must have attained 18 years of age.
- There should not be any other LPG connection from any OMC in the same household.
- Adult woman belonging to any of the following categories – SC, ST, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin), Most Backward Classes (MBC), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes, Forest Dwellers, People residing in Islands and River Islands, enlisted under SECC Households (AHL TIN) or any Poor Household as per 14-point declaration.
Documents required under Ujjwala 2.0
- (KYC)Know Your Customer
- Proof of Identity and Proof of Address such as Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card issued by the State from which application is being made
- Self-Declaration for migrant applicants
- Aadhaar of beneficiary and family members appearing in document at Sl. 3.
- Bank Account Number & IFSC code
- Supplementary KYC to support status of the family.
How to Apply Online for Ujjwala 2.0
- Firstly visit official site.
- After that, Click on “Apply for New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection”
- Now click on, “Click Here” link.
- After that, a page will open showing results to apply for Indane Gas Connection, Bharat Gas Connection and HP Gas Connection
- Now click on” Click here to apply”
- After that, a page will open asking if you are an existing customer or not, If you are registered user, click on Yes. If not, then click on “No”.
- If you click on “No”,then a page will open, asking you to submit your details.
- Now your service request will be given to you.
Number of cylinders will be available in a month
Under this plan, only 3 LPG cylinders of 14.2 kg will be given in the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. Only a single cylinder will be given free of charge in 1 month. The people who have 5 kg cylinders, will be given an aggregate of 8 cylinders in 90 days. That is, only a limit of 3 cylinders will be available free in a month. You currently have just a single month left to take advantage of this plan of the public authority. Because the validity of getting free gas cylinders for 90 days will end toward the end of June.
The Process of Ujjwala Yojana Refill
The ₹ 1600 is given by the central government to the recipient to purchase cooking gas under the Ujjwala scheme. The expense of the gas stove is borne by the recipient himself and the first refill is purchased. To make this entire interaction effective, the oil companies offer loans to qualified recipients. This loan is without interest. Oil organizations get their installment from the beneficiaries. This installment is made through the subsidy got on refilling the gas cylinder.
Benefits of the Ujjwala Yojana
Along with this a cost-free LPG connection, Ujjwala 2.0 will give 1st refill and hotplate free of cost to the recipients. Additionally, the enlistment method will require the least paperwork.
In Ujjwala 2.0, migrants won’t be needed to submit ration cards or address proof. A self-declaration for the family declaration and as proof of address will suffice. Ujjwala 2.0 will assist with accomplishing the Prime Minister’s vision of all-inclusive admittance to LPG.
- The poor families will get the primary advantage of the plan.
- Families who live below the poverty line among them, women members will get an opportunity to apply in this scheme.
- Only female candidates can apply to this scheme.
- Free LPG connections will be given to the women of the nation according to the plan.
- The age of the recipient woman will be valid only for 18 years or more. If you are under, then you will definitely be able to take benefit.
- As in each family, ladies cook food in the house. So in such a circumstance, they will get a lot of advantages through this plan.
- Presently ladies will able to prepare food without any problem.
- This plan will help in working on their well-being.
- Up until this point, near 8 crores, gas connections have been distributed to the individuals of the country.
The main objectives of the scheme
- Empowering women and securing their health.
- Reducing the serious health hazards related with cooking dependent on the non-renewable energy sources/ fossil fuel.
- Reducing the number of deaths in India because of messy cooking fuel.
- Preventing little youngsters from huge number of acute respiratory sicknesses caused because of indoor air pollution by burning the fossil fuel.
You can also bookmark our site pmkisanyojanaa.in for the latest updates.