Rajasthan Krishak Sathi Yojana 2022: Different facilities are provided by the government to the farmers. So that they do not face any sort of problem in farming. Several such schemes are also run by the Government of Rajasthan. Today we are going to provide you information related to one such scheme, whose name is Rajasthan Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Scheme. Under this scheme, financial aid will be provided to the farmers in case of any accident during the farming activities.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Scheme has been started by the Government of Rajasthan. Rajasthan Krishak Sathi Yojana has been announced by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot, while announcing the budget for the financial year 2021-22 on 24 February 2021. Under this plan, if farmers die during farming activities or they have to face any partial or permanent disability, then they are provided financial aid in this situation. This financial help will range from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 200000.
Budget of Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Yojana increased to Rs 5 thousand crore
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishi Sathi Scheme was launched by the Government of Rajasthan. Through this scheme Rajasthan Krishak Sathi Yojana, farmers are provided financial assistance in case of death during agricultural activities or in case of partial or permanent disability. A separate budget has been presented for the agriculture sector on 23 February 2022 by the chief minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot.
Under which it has been decided to increase budget of Krishi Sathi Yojana to Rs 5000 crore. Earlier this budget was of two thousand crore rupees. Apart from this, interest free crop loan of ₹ 20,000 crore will be provided by the government and more than 300,000 electricity connections will be provided in 2 years. This plan will make farmers strong and self-reliant. Besides from this, the standard of living of the farmers will also improve through this scheme.
Support is available
- If the farmer is working in the field and he has been bitten by a snake, scorpion and he has died because of it.
- If they die when irrigating the fields or digging a well, they will be given an amount of up to 2 lakhs.
- In case of death while using agriculture machinery or machines.
- Financial amount will be given when making tubewell or in case of electric current in the field.
- If any kind of accident or accident occurs while carrying your bags of grains.
- If the farmer working in the fields is hit by lightning from the sky and he dies, the financial amount will be provided to his family.
|Disability in 2 limbs (either 2 hands or 2 legs or 2 eyes or 1 hand and 1 leg)||₹50000|
|Fracture of spinal cord, falling into coma due to head injury||₹50000|
|Full head hair de scalping for male or female||₹40000|
|De-scalping of hair of some part of the head of male or female||₹25000|
|Disability in 1 limb (or hand or foot or eye or ankle)||₹25000|
|If 4 fingers are cut off||₹20000|
|If 3 fingers are cut off||₹15000|
|If 2 fingers are cut off||₹10000|
|If 1 finger is cut off||₹5000|
Details of financial assistance given in Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Yojana
Under the Mukhyamantri Krishak Saathi Yojana, farmers are given financial assistance ranging from 50 thousand to 2 lakh rupees. Its details are as follows-
- If a farmer dies in an accident, then his family is given financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh.
- If a farmer has fallen into a coma due to a head injury or has fractured his spine, then his family is given an assistance of Rs 50,000.
- If a farmer becomes handicapped in two limbs (such as both hands, both feet, both eyes, or one hand and one leg), then he is given an assistance of Rs. 50 thousand.
- For the de-sculpture of the hair of the farmer, woman or man, he is given financial assistance of 40 thousand rupees.
- If one part of the farmer becomes handicapped (eg one hand, one leg, one eye or ankle i.e. AD) then he is given assistance of 25 thousand rupees.
- If 4 fingers of a farmer woman or man are cut off, he is given financial assistance of 20 thousand rupees.
- If 3 fingers of a farmer woman or man are cut off, he is given an assistance of 15 thousand rupees.
- If two fingers of a farmer woman or man are cut off, he is given financial assistance of 10 thousand rupees.
- If the finger of a farmer woman or man is cut off, he is given an assistance of Rs. 5 thousand.
- If the farmer gets an accidental fracture, then he is given financial assistance of Rs 5000
Eligibility and Conditions
- The advantage of this scheme will be given to the farmers of Rajasthan only. Hence, for this it is necessary for the farmer to be a native of Rajasthan.
- If the death or disability of the farmer occurs whereas doing farming, then he will be considered eligible.
- To take benefit of the scheme, it is very important for you to register yourself.
- Age should be between 15 to 70 years to apply for this plan.
- The applicant is required to have a bank account which should be linked with the Aadhaar card of the application.
- If the farmer dies, then the aid amount will be given to his wife or children.
- If there is an accident or death of the farmer, then its application form should be presented within 6 months. If the form is not submitted by this deadline, then you will not be able to get its advantage.
- If a farmer dies naturally or if a farmer has committed suicide, then he will not be eligible.
To apply for Mukhyamantri Krishak Saathi Scheme, you will need some important documents, which are as follows-
- Letter of approval in the case of SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate)
- Varis Vistaar Report
- indemnity bond
- FIR and Panchnama
- police investigation report
- postmortem report of dead farmer
- death certificate
- Age Certificate
- disability certificate
- Other certificates demanded by the insurance director
- disabled photo
- Birth Certificate
- Basic Address Proof
- farm land paper
- scheme application form
- aadhaar card
- Identity Card – Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Driving License for this
- Copy of Passbook for distribution of bank account
Rajasthan Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Yojana Application Process
At present, there is no feature of online application in this scheme. So you have to apply offline for this. The process of applying for this plan is as follows-
To apply offline in this plan, first of all you have to go to your nearest Agriculture Department. Now you will have to take the application form of Rajasthan Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Scheme from there. After this, you fill all the information asked in the form carefully like- name, mobile number, your address etc. Following this, attach the photocopy of the documents asked in the application form with the form. Now submit the application form to the department authority. After submission the form, all your documents and forms will be verified. After verification, the aid amount will be transferred to your bank account.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Scheme Need
Now financial aid will be provided to the farmers through Rajasthan Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Yojana. This financial aid will be provided in case of accident during agricultural activity. This financial help will help in facing the financial crunch due to the accident. With the financial aid received through this scheme, farmers will also be able to get their treatment done. If the farmer dies, financial help will be provided to the family of the deceased. So that he could spend his money. Through this plan, farmers and families of farmers will become self-reliant and empowered.
Agriculture sector will also be developed through Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Scheme. If the registered farmer dies under this scheme, then the amount of benefit will be provided to his family and if the farmer becomes disabled then the amount of benefit will be provided to the registered Farmer
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Scheme
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Scheme has been started by the Government of Rajasthan.
- The announcement to begin this scheme has been made by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot on 24 February 2021.
- Through this scheme, if farmers die during farming activities or they have to face any kind of disability, then they are provided financial aid.
- This financial aid ranges from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 200000.
- If the beneficiary dies then the applicant will be the respondent of the farmer and if the farmer becomes handicapped then the applicant himself will be the handicapped farmer.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the farmer has to fill the application form and submit it to the department concerned.
- This application form has to be submitted by the farmer within 6 months of the crash.
- If the farmer submits the application form after 6 months of the accident, then in this situation he will not be provided the advantage of this scheme.
- The farmer can get his treatment done with the amount received via this scheme.
- Through Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Scheme, the farmer will also get help in fighting the financial crisis caused by the accident.
- To get the advantage of this scheme, the age of the farmer should be between 5 to 70 years.
- Should the death or disabled of the farmer be due to accident, only then the benefit of this scheme will be provided to the farmer.
- Suicide or natural death is not covered under this plan.
- You can apply under this scheme via both online and offline means.
- Soon the process of applying under this plan will be activated by the government.
- The budget of this plan has been fixed by the government at 2000 crores.
If you have any query regarding Rajasthan Krishak Sathi Yojana 2022 then you can ask us by commenting. You must bookmark our site pmkisanyojana.in to know the latest schemes.