SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022: A tremendous and truly commendable initiative by one of the leading bank-affiliated partners called SBI Foundation. It comes under the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) scheme of the SBI Foundation. The program named “Asha” is a Hindi word which precisely means “Asha”. This scholarship program is a ray of hope for underprivileged students who are not able to pay their tuition fees in school due to the financial challenges faced by their parents. To be precise, the focus of the SBI Asha Scholarship Program is to provide financial assistance to commendable students who have achieved an impressive percentage in their education and on the other hand belong to poor families. According to this program, candidates studying in classes 6 to 12 can get an opportunity to get a scholarship of Rs 15,000 for a period of one year.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
This scholarship program has several important features. Here we are trying to put them all in the form of a table. Hence, it will be convenient for the students applying for this scholarship to have a glimpse of the table and note down the important information about the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022. It is important for the students to know the basic dates to fill out the application form for SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022. Applicants have started to apply for the scholarship and before applying for the scholarship, candidates must also go through the eligibility.
sbifoundation.in SBI Asha Scholarship 2022
|Scholarship Name||SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022|
|Sponsorship Provider||SBI Foundation|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start||Currently Open|
|Last Date of Application||15 October 2022 (tentative)|
|For the year||2022|
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
- Report card of the previous class.
- Identity proof document recognized by the Government of India.
- A document that states that the student is a genuine student of the school.
- A document giving bank account details of the applicant or their parents.
- An official document that is given by a government authority providing the details of parents’ income.
- Applicants color passport size photograph.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the scholarship, a student needs to know the criteria on the basis of which their scholarship application will be considered. So, we have clearly defined the eligibility criteria that a student must fulfill to get this scholarship, they are as follows:
- The first thing to note here is that the student must study from class 6 to 12.
- The second most important criterion is that the students must have secured at least 75% marks in their previous class.
- The collective income of the family from all sources should not in any case exceed Rs.3 lakh.
- Students can belong from any part of India. If we say in other words, all candidates from India are eligible for this scholarship.
- Assistant under SBI Asha Scholarship Program
- Students selected for this program will be provided with a scholarship of Rs.15000/- for one year.
How to Apply for SBI Asha Scholarship 2022
- Go to the scholarship page of the website given https://sbifoundation.in
- The open page will present the important instructions. Read them carefully and then click on the ‘Apply Now’ icon.
- The login page of the scholarship portal will open with the details to be filled like the registration id to reach the online application form page. In case a candidate has not registered then he/she will have to register using his/her email id, a contact number or a Gmail account.
- After that, the candidate will reach the official page of the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022.
- Now an option of “Start Application” will appear. Click on it to start the scholarship form process.
- And then give your required information which is asked in the application form.
- Thereafter, candidates will submit the required documents by uploading there. The documents to be uploaded will be mentioned in the below paragraph.
- After that you have to accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and then tap on the ‘Preview’ icon.
- Finally, cross-check all the information entered and then tap on submit button