Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme 2022: As you, all know that housing is the basic need of every human being. It is a basic requirement for survival and civilized life. In order to provide housing, both the state and central governments started various types of schemes so that every citizen has his own house. Through this article, we are going to provide you with information about the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme launched by the Government of Odisha. The state government will provide housing to the building and other construction workers through this scheme. This article covers all the important aspects of the Construction Workers Pucca Ghar Scheme. You will get to know about the purpose, benefits, eligibility, documents required, application process etc. of this scheme. So if you are interested in getting its benefits. Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme 2022
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022 has been launched by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik for the welfare of construction workers. NSPGY aims to meet the housing needs of the building and other construction workers in rural areas registered under the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. OB&OCWWB plays a vital role in the construction of individual and community properties and does not have a pucca house of its own.
If those applicants are Interested in Apply Online Then Download Official Notification and Read All Eligibility Criteria and Application Processes carefully. We will provide brief information about “Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022” like scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, scheme salient features, application status, application process and much more.
nirman shramik card download
The main objective of the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme is to provide pucca houses to the building and other construction workers in rural areas who are registered under the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Through Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana, building and other construction workers will get their pucca house which is a basic necessity for human existence. This scheme ensures the better standard of living for the beneficiaries. Applicants will also become independent through this scheme. Applicants can lead a good life in the house built through this scheme.
rhodisha.gov.in Nirman Shramik login
|Name of the Scheme||Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiary||Building and other construction workers|
|Purpose||To provide pucca houses to building and other construction workers|
|Application process||Online and offline|
Eligibility Criteria for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme
- Person should be a permanent resident of Odisha
- Candidate must be building and other construction worker.
- Applicant should not have pucca house
- Applicant should register under Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Applicant should not take benefit of any other housing scheme
Nirman Shramik Yojana Odisha list
- Aadhar card
- Ration magazine
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- No objection certificate etc.
Nirman Shramik card Odisha Online Registration
- Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme is funded by Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Every year the board decides the outlet of budget outlay
- Budget may change from time to time
- The housing unit will preferably be in the name of the female head of the family.
- Contractors will not be involved in the construction of houses under this scheme
- The amount under the scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
- The minimum carpet area of the house shall be 25 square meters excluding clean cooking space and toilet
- The roof of the house shall be compulsorily made by RCC or any other material of equivalent
- The department will also encourage innovation in housing typologies, design, building materials and construction
Nirman Shramik card apply online
People living in kutcha houses can apply for Construction Workers Pucca Ghar Scheme in Odisha. A “kutcha” house is one in which the walls and/or roof are made of materials such as unpasteurized bricks, bamboo, clay, grass, reeds, thatch, loose-fitting stones, etc. and are not materials specified in the definition of a pucca house and which are not durable and not able to withstand normal wear and tear due to improper application of techniques.
Those applicants who want to apply in this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow below steps to apply online application form:
Step 1- Visit the official website of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme rhodisha.gov.in.
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on Apply under Construction Workers Pucca Ghar Yojana.
Step 3- And then Application form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (mention all the details like name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload the documents.
Step 5- And then go on the submit button for final submission of the application.