Sukanya Samridhi account: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) is a little investment funds plan of the central government for girls, which has been dispatched under the Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao scheme. Sukanya Samridhi Yojana is the wellbeing rate plan in little investment funds conspire. To support the education of girls, the public authority began the Sukanya Samridhi Yojana. The goal of this plan is to make the education of the girls simple and the a little bit support to her marriage. You can get your daughter’s future in simple installments.
Sukanya Samridhi Account
Under the Sukanya Samridhi scheme, the parents can open account by going through the nearest post office or government banks. Apart from this, the parents can also open the Sukanya Samridhi account in the private banks. At the time of opening Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account, it is important to submit the birth proof of the girl child to the post office or bank. Alongside this, it is additionally important to submit proof of identity and address proof of the girl child and the guardian. 250 rupees is sufficient to open a Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account, but later cash can be deposited in products of 100 rupees. Basically Rs 250 should be deposited in a year. The parents cannot deposit more than Rs 1.5 lakh in the SSY account in a financial year. Under the Sukanya Samridhi account, parents can deposit at least Rs 250 and a limit of Rs 1.50 lakh per year on their daughter’s account. Its maturity is 21 years however the parent needs to put amount on this account till the 14 years only. The amount deposit into this plan from your side you will get three times the return on money. It has a financing cost of 7.6 percent per year. This account can be worked till the girl complete the age of 21 years or after the age of 18 years when she gets married.
- Sukanya Samridhi account can be moved anyplace in the country.
- The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account, opened with a very small amount, has been started to keeping in mind the middle class families who want to deposit money for the higher education or marriage of the girl child through small savings.
- Under this plan, you also get tax exception. Tax exception has additionally been given on its advantage sum or interest amount in this budget.
- Most notably, the sum will be received on maturity under this plan is additionally tax exempt.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account can be opened by the guardians for the name of the girl.
- This account can be opened anytime from the born of the girl till the age of 10 years.
- Only one account can be opened for the sake of one girl.
- Parents can’t open separate account for a similar girl.
- Account can be opened for maximum two daughters in the family.
- Account can be opened only for two girls in the family.
- Allowed to open more than two accounts in uncommon cases like in the event of twin/twin girl child.
The steps to deposit money online in the Sukanya Samridhi Account
If the Sukanya Samridhi account has been opened in the post office, then you can deposit money in the Sukanya Samriddhi account every month by sitting at home.
Step 1: To deposit money in the Sukanya Samridhi account, first of all you have to add some money from your saving bank account to your India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) account.
Step 2: After that you have to go through the DOP Products, where you will see Sukanya Samriddhi Account you need to select the account.
Step 3: Now, you have to enter your SSY Account Number and then DOP Customer ID.
Step 4: After that you have to select the installment tenure and amount as in the normal payment process.
Step 5: Then you need to complete the process, after that the money will transferred to your account.
Step 6: You must know that India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) is a mobile application of the post office, and you can download this app from the Google Play Store.
Step 7: After downloading the IPPB application, you are required to link your savings account with this app.
For latest schemes related updates, follow pmkisanyojana.in regularly.