To control the illegal marketing and to lessen the unnecessary increase in sand prices in Telangana, the state government started an online sand booking portal SSMMS, through which customers, companies, and private firms without facing any problem can easily do online booking of sand and get the benefit of it at the right time. Physical or offline booking of sand orders has been completely outdated and replaced by the new portal “Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS)”.
The portal is totally controlled by ‘Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation’ which is also known as TSMDC. This is an easy process to book sand in the state of Telangana. Through the TSMDC portal, you can get each and every specification and step-by-step guidance which will definitely help you with a lot of instructions about different procedures associated with online TS Sand booking.
What is SSMMS Telangana?
Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) is an online portal started via the government of Telangana State for the tracking and management of sand sales in Telangana state. It was a very good initiative taken by TSMDC Telangana State Minerals Development Corporation and the Department of Industries and Commerce. The government of Telangana state launched this portal to make sand sale management successful in their state.
The creation of the SSMMS portal has added transparency to the sand sale business by providing sand to customers, stakeholders at reasonable prices. It will definitely help in the removal of the third parties in the process of a sand sale. It will be helpful in the prevention of the exploitation of many rivers and the environment. This portal provides increased income to the government. Additionally, it also saves the time and efforts of people. SSMMS also assures that customers will get nice quality sand.
Features of SSMMS Sand Booking Portal
- TSMDC Telangana Sand booking portal shows transparency of the system by updating all data associated to sand in Telangana state online.
- SSMMS Online registration can be done easily on portal without filling any form or following prolonged offline processes of registration.
- You may easily track for sand orders online through SSMMS portal.
- This portal permits transfer of sand from one state to another state at very inexpensive costs which will also help in our business related to transport across the state.
- All necessary information about the customer order such as address ,total payment etc are given on TSMDC TS Telangana sand booking portal.
- All customers can receive the quick response of any queries through this portal. All you need to do is to raise your ticket and explain your all queries.
- Any concerning will reply after they get your question in this way customers of Telangana can get all the answers on their device.
- Updates regarding to sand across the state is available on this portal. Total stock of sale in last twenty-four hours is updated each day which shows the transparency of portal.
Overview SSMMS Online Sand Booking in Telangana 2021
|Name||TS Sand Booking – SSMMS|
|Name of the state||Telangana|
|Categories||SSMMS – online sand booking in Telangana Customer registration How anyone can book the sand online in Telangana Sand booking order tracking|
|Related Authority||Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation (STMDC)|
|Related department||Department of the industries and commerce|
|Mode of the registration and booking||Online|
|The online system is known as||Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS)|
|Official Web Portal||https://sand.telangana.gov.in|
Major services provided by the SSMMS portal
- Customer Registration – Citizens can register them online without visiting the related office.
- Vehicles Registration – Citizens can also register their own vehicles on this portal easily.
- Tracking of the orders– Till the delivery of orders, customers may easily track the status of their order by using the registration no.
- Inter-state sand transportation– Along with sale of sand in the state, it also manages the transportation of sand in other states.
- Sand Details – Customer can get all the information and details regarding their sand order continuously.
- Updates of every day’s orders such as stockyard, quantity booked, available amount, amount delivered and many others customers access daily updates related to sale and other information associated to sand orders within the state.
Documents required booking the sand
- For the registration of government works you must have an official ID.
- To register for private organisation or company you must have an Aadhar card, pan card and a registration copy also.
- If you want to apply for government work you must have an official letter, agreement copy or the work order and material estimation copy for sand.
- To apply for the private company or firm you need an approval building plan, ID Proof of authorised signatory and application letter on company letter head002E Documents Required for Bulk Sand
How to register in TSMDC?
Its compulsory for an applicant for online sand booking in Telangana to register himself on the SSMMS portal. Step-by-step points to register you are given below:
- First of all, visit the sand.telangana.gov.in and click on ‘Registration’ from given top menu and chose the ‘Customer Registration’ from the drop-down menu.
- After that you will get a new a page, where you need to verify your current mobile number by using currently received OTP.
- After that you will receive a notification of verification.
- Now fill the registration form in which you have to submit your all details such as address, contact details, identity proof, etc.
How to Book for the SSMMS sand online in Telangana?
Online Sand Booking: SSMMS portal prepared a sand booking procedure that is more convenient and transparent for their customers. If you have once completed the procedure of TS Sand booking registration and get success to register for your name, you can proceed further for sand booking. To book the order for sand on the SSMMS portal, you must follow some steps given below:
Step 1– Go to the official website you can start the procedure by visiting the official SSMMS portal.
Step 2- You will hit the sand booking option that appears on the homepage of the portal.
Step 3- Candidates need to enter the valid login details such as the user’s name, password, and now click the login button.
Step 4- Select your district from the drop-down box.
Step 5- Select the stockyard, District
Step 6- Enter your all-necessary details now; you will enter all the required information in the provided location. After filling in the details, click on the“Register” button.
Step 7- A confirmation window will flash on your screen and you have to click “OK” to proceed further. After sand booking, soon another window will be displayed. You will keep your booking number safe for future references.
Step 8 – In the last, you will click on the “Get Receipt” option to download and print the receipt. Get the receipt for future safe correspondences.
Track TS sand booking order
From booking to delivery, customers can track the status of their order on the SSMMS portal. Tracking order process:
- Go to the official link.
- Click on “Bookings” tab on the homepage of this portal.
- Select the “Track Your Order” option from the dropdown list.
- Give the order Id and click on the “Get repute” option.
- Finally, the status of all the undelivered orders will appear on your screen.
- Enter the valid mobile no. to track the status of your order.
If once you will book the order, you may easily track the delivery status through this portal, by following the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the website sand.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the option ‘Tracking’ and select the ‘Track Your Order’ option from the drop-down list.
- Fill the Order ID and hit on the ‘Get Status’ option. You can also track your order with the help of your registered mobile number.
TSMDC vehicle registration
SSMMS portal also enables customers to apply for vehicle registration for the sand delivery. Those people who have a vehicle like a tractor or a lorry can get it registered through this portal. Here are step-by-step points given for it:
- Go to the SSMMS portal. Then go to Registration > Vehicle Registration.
- Enter your all details such as mobile number, vehicle no, details of RC residential address, engine no, etc.
- Then click on ‘Register’ to submit your application.
- If you will complete a successful registration, a registration number will be given to the applicant. If in any case incorrect RC copy has been uploaded, then, one can go for ‘Vehicle Registration Updating’ to upload again the correct document.
How you can check the status of the customer registration at SSMMS portal
If you wish to check the status of your registration on the SSMMS portal then you can follow a very simple procedure given beneath:
- Firstly, visit the official SSMMS Portal.
- Then on the homepage you will click on the “Registration” tab.
- After that a drop-down list will appear on your screen.
- Now select the “Customer Registration” option given in that list.
- Then at the homepage, hit on the “Registration” option.
- A drop-down list will appear on the screen.
- Select the “Customer Registered” option from that list.
- A list of all the registered consumers will be seen on your screen.
- Enter your registered contact number.
- Your records will be getting on screen if present. There.
Check the ssmmss Vehicle Registered List Online
To check the ssmmss vehicle registered list online, follow these steps:
- Visit the Sand Booking Official Website
- After that, on homepage click on the Registration option.
- Now Click on the ‘’ vehicle registered list’’ option on the Telangana state to book sand list.
- At last, enter your vehicle number.
|Customer Registered List||Click Here|
|Customer Registration||Click Here|
|Sand Order details||Click Here|
|Vehicle Registration Updation||Click Here|
|Vehicle Registration||Click Here|
|Track your Interstate orders||Click Here|
|Track your Order||Click Here|
You can also bookmark our site https://pmkisanyojanaa.in/ for the latest updates. Friends, I hope you will like this article on TSMDC sand.telangana.gov.in Registration.