TTD Online Booking: The TTD board had covered the Tirumala temple and suspended the physical visits to the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam because of the lock-down and COVID-19 issue. At long last, the richest Hindu temple in the world has reopened and Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) online ticket reservation for Special Darshan, Slotted Seva Darshan, and Free Darshanam Reservations restarted in the year 2021-22.
To buy the TTD tickets, interested devotees need to enlist themselves through the official website and afterward, with the help of the login details, they can also check their ticket booking status by visiting the authority site which is tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. As per the information, a total of 19.72 lakh devotees went to the Tirumala Tirupati and took darshan in Tirumala in the month of March 2022.
TTD Accommodation Quota enrollment for the Month of April will be accessible from the fourth week of March 2022. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Online Tickets Booking for July month and August month is live for Special Entry Darshan and Slotted Sarva Darshan (free) tickets. If you are interested then, you have to book your slot quickly.
For the Year 2022, New Diaries and Calendars are available for booking from the publications option at the official website which is tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board is currently issuing the Special Darshan Tickets at the rate of 30,000 Tickets each day while Sarva Darshan Tickets are being presented at the rate of 10,000 tickets every day.
TTD Online Booking
As we know that the Tirupati temple is also known as the Venkateshwara temple and lakhs of devotees go to the Tirupati Balaji temple to get blessings from Lord Venkateshwara every day. To handle and control a large crowd, the TTD has begun the online registration process for visitors. The booking facility is available at the official website through which visitors can book their TTD ticket online mode.
Devotees who are planning to go to the Tirupati Temple Darshan can register for the Special Entry Darshan and will have to pay only Rs.300 per person. Remember, the TTD tickets will not be issued for children who are below 12 years of age for Seeghra Darshan. The facility of special entry will be given only to those candidates who registered themselves on the official portal which is tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in according to guidelines.
The devotees will have to register for the special entry darshan at least three months before visiting the Tirupati Balaji temple.
Laddu Order Request Online at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam temple board has a kitchen separately, where they make the laddu as a Prashad to distribute to all devotees after the completion of the darshan of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam temple. All the devotees can also request an extra laddu online by visiting the TTD official portal and for this, they have to pay only Rs.50 per laddu, and one more thing that they will get a maximum of two extra laddus on each ticket.
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam authorities distribute three types of laddu in the Tirupati temple and those are as follows:
Proktham Laddu: The Proktham Laddu carries a weight of 175 grams.
Asthanam Laddu: The Asthanam Laddu carries a weight of 750 grams and the cost of an extra laddu is Rs.50.
Kalyanotsavam Laddu: The cost of Kalyanotsavam Extra Laddu is Rs.200.
Trimala Tirupati Temple Special Entry Darshan Timings and Online Reservation Timing
Special Entry Darshan Timing: To get the blessings of the Tirupati Balaji, the Special Entry Darshan will be available from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm and also the darshan timings are divided into nine slots which depend on the temple timetable availability.
You will have to check the availability of the Special Entry Darshan during the registration of the ticket.
The Special Entry Darshan Booking Timing: For the Special Entry Darshan the online ticket window will be opened for devotees from 08:00 am to 09:00 pm every day.
The Online Procedure to book the TTD Ticket 2022
- If you are planning to visit the Tirupati Balaji temple then you will have to follow the procedure through which you can easily book the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam ticket 2022 online:
- To book the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam, first of all, you will have to visit the link tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in on the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam’s official website.
- After this, on the home page, you will have to tap on the ‘Sign Up’ link.
- Then, on the opened registration page, you will have to enter the necessary information as asked in the form and then tap on the ‘Continue’ tab.
- After that, the successful registration notification will be displayed on the computer screen.
The Tickets Booking Process
- For the ticket reservation of the special entry darshan, you will have to click on the ‘Special Entry Darshan‘ link and pay Rs.300 to book the ticket.
- After that, you have to wait in the virtual queue and when the waiting time is done then a login page will get open.
- Then, you will have to enter a valid mobile number, and then fill in the captcha code, and then tap on the ‘Generate OTP’ tab.
- After that, you have to enter the 6-digit OTP in the given OTP box and then press the ‘Login’ button.
- Now, you have to read the Covid-19 declaration form and then tick the ‘I Agree’ box to proceed further.
- After this, on the opened page, a calendar will be opened on the screen, in this calendar you have to select the dates and time slot on which date you want to go to the Tirupati temple for the darshan.
- During the reservation, the green color will show the availability of the slot, the yellow color will show the seats that are filling quickly, the blue color will show that the ticket quota has not been disclosed yet and at last the red color will show that the temple darshan of the selected date is currently full.
- After selecting the date and time, you have to continue further and then submit the information questioned on the opened page like the total number of visitors, extra laddu, or the room requirement.
- After that, you will have to enter the personal details as asked on the opened page and then press the ‘Continue’ tab.
- Now, you will be required to pay the ticket amount through an online medium such as Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ ATM Card or UPI and you have to keep in mind that do not refresh the payment page during the payment process otherwise the transaction will be canceled.
- Once the payment process is done, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam online ticket will be booked.
Required Documents needed for the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Ticket Online Booking
During the ticket reservation of the tickets for the Tirupati Balaji temple, you will have to bring some necessary documents for cross-verification and ticket confirmation such as:
- You should have a Government Id.
- A list of visitors traveling to the temple.
- Colored passport size photograph.
The Online Procedure to Regenerate Forgotten Password
In case, if you forgot your login id and password then you don’t worry about it because by following simple steps you can easily reset your forgotten password:
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website which is tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/.
- After this, on the login page, you have to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Then, on the opened login page, you have to reset your password by entering your valid email id and then tap on the ‘Continue’ box.
- Then, a password reset link will be sent to your email id.
- After this, you will have to click on the link and then enter a new password.
- You will have to create a new easy password so that you will remember it.
- After that, you have to re-enter the password again to confirm it.
- Then, you have to tick on the ‘Continue’ tab complete the procedure.
Important Links for the Tirumala Tirupati Online Booking
As we know that the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams temple is one of the most popular temples in India, where every day thousands of visitors take the darshan of the Tirumala temple. Here by purchasing the TTD tickets online all the believers can attend the Archana Seva. The devotees can check the ticket buying procedure by visiting the official website which has been simplified for the convenience of devotees.
|April, May, & June Darshan Booking||https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/login?flow=sed|
|Free Booking to visit the other temples nearby||https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/templeDarshan|
|Accommodation (Room Booking)||https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/accommodationCal|
सभी सरकारी योजनाओं के लिए PM KISAN YOJANAA बुकमार्क करें । TTD Online Booking से संबंधित किसी भी प्रश्न के लिए, “Comment ” करें, हमारी टीम इसे जल्द से जल्द हल करेगी।