The main goal of UP Berojgari Bhatta is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. The benefit of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 can be availed only where the students who have completed their studies and due to some reason could not get a job. The age of the Candidate for unemployment allowance should be between 21 to 34 years.
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration
UP Berojgari Bhatta: Uttar Pradesh government has launched a new yojana for all its unemployed brothers, under this scheme UP Berojgari Bhatta 2022 will be given to the youth of Uttar Pradesh as financial assistance. So that their livelihood can be helped, the Uttar Pradesh government has formed this scheme to help the youth and to help them in their studies. This UttarPradesh Berojgari Bhatta will be given to unemployed persons till they get a job.
Purpose of UP Berojgari Bhatta?
For all unemployed brothers, the Uttar Pradesh government had announced this scheme in the 2019 financial budget, in which it was decided to give 1500 rupees monthly as Berojgari Bhatta to all unemployed youth. Due to this the burden of about 300000 crores had come on the government. The main objective of this scheme is to provide support to unemployed youth. Those who do not have any source of income, can earn their livelihood and take employment, women were also included in this scheme.
Berojgari Bhatta: The Uttar Pradesh government is deciding to give to all the unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh, in which such youths will be selected who are wandering from here to there in search of employment.
The government provides new job opportunities on its behalf to all such youth. And at the same time provides new employment for them. The government of Uttar Pradesh should provide these services to all those youth whose registration is available on the Rojgar Panjikaran website. This means that they can move forward in their education better and employment opportunities can be generated.
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply?
For the citizens living in Uttar Pradesh, the Uttar Pradesh government has given another golden opportunity for the people who do not have employment. And they are facing a difficult situation and they need some financial help to complete their studies. In such a situation, the Uttar Pradesh government has brought a golden opportunity for them, now the provision of giving UP Berojgari Bhatta to all the unemployed persons has started. And its process has been started through an online medium, if you also reside in Uttar Pradesh then you can apply for Berojgari Bhatta UP. Let’s know the complete process of how to apply.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply Eligibility
- Apply online Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta, a person must be a residence of Uttar Pradesh.
- The person applying to you Berojgari Bhatta Online should have a 12th pass or any other degree equivalent to it and along with it, it is also mandatory to have a graduation or postgraduate degree.
- The person applying online in UP Berojgari Bhatta should not have any government employment and should be completely unemployed.
- The annual income of the person applying online in UP Berojgari Bhatta should be less than ₹ 300000.
- The applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 35 years to take the benefit of UP Berojgari Bhatta.
Eligibility for unemployment allowance
- It is very important for the person participating in the UP unemployment allowance process started by the government to have an Aadhar card.
- If you want to apply to Berojgari Bhatta then you should have a 12th pass and all the mark sheets of graduation and post-graduation.
- For all applicants to apply online for unemployment allowance, the applicant must have a residence certificate.
- To apply online in Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta you need to have address proof and ID proof.
- The person applying for Berojgari Bhatta should have an income certificate.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Document Requirement
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- age certificate
- income certificate
- Certificate of Educational Qualification
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Berojgari Bhatta UP Form Online Registration?
Step1 : Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration
- To apply online in Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta, first of all click on the link http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/
- After the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Employment Registration will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the link of registration, you have to click on it.
- After successfully clicking on the above berojgari bhatta up registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to do the following information in this Berojgari Bhatta Online application form
- First of all select your category here
- Enter your full name here
- Enter your mobile number
- create your user-id
- Enter your 8 digit password and confirm the password again
- Enter your email id
- After that fill your captcha code
- and click on enter button.
After clicking successfully, your Berojgari Bhatta Online registration will be done here, now you will have to fill your Berojgari Bhatta Online application form.
Step 2 : Berojgari Bhatta Application Form Fill
After successful registration, you will be sent User ID and Password on your email ID and mobile number.
- As soon as you login by entering your User ID and Password here, your berojgari bhata form will open.
- After logging in, friends, you will have to fill all the information here successfully, whatever has been asked from you in the application form.
- First of all, fill in your personal information here.
- After this, you fill in your full address email id mobile number here.
- After this, you fill in your physical details here, whether you are disabled or not, give complete information about it.
- Now fill in the complete details of your educational qualification here.
- Now here you give complete information about your language knowledge, work experience and skills.
- Now to proceed further, click on the NEXT STEP button mentioned here and proceed.
- After filling in all the information successfully, the application has to be submitted.
- As soon as you print and keep the registration card, now you are eligible for unemployment allowance here.
सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी के लिए pmkisanyojanaa.in को बुकमार्क करें। कोई भी प्रश्न होने पर हमे कमेंट करें।
Q1.What is UP Berojgari Bhatta?
The contribution given by the government to unemployed youth is called unemployment allowance, it is given to all the youth who do not have employment available.
Q2.How to Apply Online for UP Berojgari Bhatta?
To take the Uttar Pradesh unemployment allowance, first, you have to register online by visiting the official website, after that when the government starts this scheme, you will be given the name of the unemployment allowance.
Q3. Will I get opportunities to go to an employment fair by doing Rojgar Panjikaran here?
Yes, if a job fair is held in your state city, then you will be given preference here and you will also be called to join the employment fair.
Q4. What is Rojgar Panjikaran?
Employment registration is a website where you can do your Rojgar Panjikaran if you are unemployed.
Q5. What is the benefit of registering on the UP Rojgar Panjikaran Portal?
If you register yourself on the UP Employment Registration Portal, then whenever a job is taken out in future, you will be given preference for that.
Q6. Is unemployment allowance being given to everyone?
No, recently the unemployment allowance service is not available, but soon after the announcement of the government, the unemployment allowance will be started.
Q7. By whom was the unemployment allowance started?
Unemployment allowance was given to the youth of UP by the Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Akhilesh Yadav.
Q8. Do you get an unemployment allowance by registering on the employment registration portal?
If you apply on the UP Employment Registration Portal, then whenever you start getting unemployment allowance, you will be given priority and you will be provided with this unemployment allowance.
How much unemployment allowance is given by the government?
₹2000 monthly unemployment allowance is provided to all unemployed youth by the government and the government changes from time to time, for more information visit the official website of the government