The Uttar Pradesh government is attempting to send off a family Id proof card known as the ‘Parivar Kalyan Card‘ to recognize each family inside the state who is taking the benefits from the government plans. The new 12-digit card will help the state authorities map the families as a whole and the advantages of various authorities plans got by a family. A presentation was made before CM Yogi Aditya Nath last week describing the family card in detail.
ET has seen the presentation in which supporters make the ration card information as the base for the family card. ” An administration source stated, that we use proportion cards as the base, 60% of the families will be planned under the family id card in only a few days.” A pilot project was done in Prayagraj utilizing the proportion card data and the state government attempted to plan the recipients inside a family.
It additionally gave information about families who are not getting any advantages from any government plans. The government authorities accept that such a card would be useful in controlling fake cards and repetition of administrations for one family. Sources let ET know that this could also bring families under the net of government benefits.
What Is Parivar Kalyan Card?
The residents of Uttar Pradesh may soon get their family ID cards called Parivar Kalyan Card. According to a media report, the Yogi government is working on a card that will assign a unique 12-digit number to each family that is receiving benefits from government plans. The report also said that the government is mulling over the idea of using the ration card data to make these cards
The main objective of this card is to coordinate the wide range of various government services/ schemes through this to simplify the process. A government official told, “in the event that a family member has received a caste certificate, another member can just apply and get it as opposed to creating every one of the documents.”
The UP state government will also consult its legitimate and justice department to check whether a law/regulation is expected to carry out the plan. Authorities from the UP government would also converse with authorities from Haryana and Karnataka to see their model of family cards. In 2020, both Haryana and Karnataka states had dispatched the ‘Parivar Pehchan Patra‘ and ‘Kutumba Card‘, separately. The family card is probably going to track down notice in the upcoming budget plan of UP state on May 26.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra and Karnataka Kutumba Card
The idea of these cards might very well have been taken from the states of Haryana and Karnataka. Based on the information from ration cards, the Haryana govt launched ‘Parivar Pehchan Patra’ in 2022 and Karnataka had also launched ‘Kutumba Card’ the same year. Reports suggest that the UP government is consulting the state governments of these two states to know how to move ahead.
UP Family Id Card Online Apply Top Points
- It is a card that will have data of one family regarding the government plans it is getting benefitted from. Every family will receive one card.
- The family ID card will have a unique 12-digit ID number, similar to the Aadhar number but different from this.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has already carried out a pilot project in Prayagraj.
- The information on ration cards is most likely to be used to make these family IDs.
- The family card is also expected to bring such families to the notice of the government, that are not receiving any scheme benefits from the government.
- Such families can be added to the list of concerned eligible government schemes later.
- This is expected to curb the menace of fake cards and double benefits.
- The card will also provide data on the employment condition in the household. The government is most likely to be assisted by the card to combat unemployment in the state.
- PKC will also help the members of a family to get caste certificates created.
- An announcement on the card can be expected in the forthcoming state budget on May 26
- application form
- A copy of the original residential proof.
- A copy of the age certificate/school leaving certificate of the head of the family.
- A copy of income evidence of the family – that income of the family is below the prescribed limit.
- A copy of identity proof like voter id card, driving license, aadhar card.
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Self Declaration and Certificate From Pradhan/Ward Counselor
- Mobile numbers or Email ID addresses may be filled up in the format to enable this department to send an automated message to the applicant on the status of the application.
- A self-addressed and stamped postal cover or postcard to enable the office to communicate the consequences to the applicant.
- Tenancy contract if the applicant is a tenant
Apply for Uttar Pradesh Family Identity Card
UP Family Card Online Apply 2022: Please go to the online Link
If new user, then click “New User Registration?” and follow the screen prompts to register. Please log in using the indicated details. Once login, the user gets a page to choose Apply for integrated services option from the right part of the screen to get the information on the available integrated service quota.
The user has to click the “Integrated Department service” tab to get to the next page. Please select the “Food and Civil Supplies/Ration card” option in the given options to get to the next page.
Applicant should choose NFSA on the left corner of this page provided under online ration card management.
The user should choose the applicable option from the provided page to get the next page. (in this page other options are available for editing the applicant details, finding the status of the application, and other options for the submitted one)
Here user will choose the place and another prompt to hit the given tab to get to the next page.
Users should fill in basic details, followed by address details, family details, bank details, uploading attachments, and NFSA criteria by selecting the respective option for reaching successive pages as listed above.
Once all the details are filled and successfully submitted, the user gets the application number and acknowledgment for the transaction created.
The further process will be carried out by the concerned department to issue the ration card.