UP Free Laptop Yojna: Education is an important aspect that plays a huge role in the development of a country. People need a good education to be able to survive in this competitive world. Modern society is based on people who have high living standards and knowledge which allows them to implement better solutions to their problems.
Many students in our country are not able to get a better education because of their financial condition, due to the covid 19 pandemic situation all the educational courses, schools, colleges are active in the online mode, but the poor students are not able to attend their online classes, because they have not a smartphone, computer, laptop, due to these reasons and to improve education system, to cheering up the talents of the students and to encourage the bright students of uttar Pradesh, The Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath led BJP government had recently announced the scheme to offer free laptops to meritorious students.
The UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 will allow the UP government to distribute tablets and smartphones to over 22 lakh students. These are for those who have managed to successfully clear the board exams in the state. The UP Government launch many schemes for the welfare of poor students, and especially poor girls students. Through this article, we get many type of information regarding UP free laptop scheme 2021. Information like what is Uttar Pradesh free laptop scheme 2021, who get benefits from this scheme, what is the qualification and required documents, how can we apply to this scheme and what is the date of registration, and the important links.
Through this plan, free tablets and smartphone will be given to the students who have gotten at least 65% marks+ in the class 10th and 12th. A spending plan of 1800 crores has been set by the public authority for the UP Free Laptop Yojna. The selection criteria will be based on upload then merit obtained. A merit list will be arranged on the basis of obtained marks. Interested students and the applicant must apply online for this scheme in the official website upcmo.up.nic.in.+
|Name of Scheme||UP Free Laptop Yojna|
|Name of state||Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||High School & Intermediate Passed Students, Kaushal Vikash recipient, Skilled Worker Abhyudaya Yojana Toppers, graduate, higher education, etc|
|Major Benefit||Free tablets and smartphone distribution|
|Scheme Objective||To Promote better education opportunities|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Total budget||1800 Crore|
|Total Laptop to be Distributed||22 Lakh|
|Start date for application||November 2021|
Features of UP Free Laptop Yojna 2021:
- UP state govt. will start the distribution of laptops to around 25 lakh youths.
- A budget of eighteen hundred crores rupees has been set by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Under the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021, the state government provides laptops to all the students and students who have obtained good marks in the board examination.
Objectives of UP Free Laptop Yojna 2021:
- The purpose of these schemes is to encourage students
- The primary objective of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme is to provide quality education to students and to raise their productivity.
Eligibility criteria – UP Free Laptop Yojana
- The applicant, must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must have secured topper level marks in their 10th and 12th standard.
- The student applying for the scheme should be a pass out of the Uttar Pradesh (UP) Board.
- In addition to the pre-matric and post-matric students, the government is also including the students studying under an ITI or a Polytechnic course program to apply for the scheme.
- The merit based on the high-ranking students will be given the laptops. Although, the general criteria will still be to score more than 65%- 70% marks in their last class.
Apart from students, these people will also get tablets for free: In addition to students, the Yogi government will also offer smartphones or tablets for free to carpenters, plumbers, electricians, nurses and AC mechanics, so that they can provide better facilities.
UP Free Laptop Yojna Required Documents
The essential documents for the students to apply for the scheme are listed below:
- Aadhar card
- Marksheet of class Xth or XIIth
- Bonafide certificate
- Proof of residence
- A photograph
How to apply for UP Free Laptop Yojna
- Go to the official website of the UP government – up.gov.in
- On the homepage, as soon as the application is made open you will be able to see a link to ‘Apply Online’. Click on that link.
- You will be directed to another page UP free laptop scheme.
- An application form will be open on your screen.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Enter all the true details asked in the application form.
- The application form will contain some of the essential details about your personal information, Educational information, and other related information. Uploading of all the documents will also be done on the same page.
- Fill in all the required information and proceed. Click on the ‘Submit’ button and take a printout of your submitted application as it will be in use for any future references.
The applicant must go to their school or nearby university and colleges or school and registered their name for the UP free laptop scheme. In present time total 33 university are active in the uttar Pradesh, only 27 university are registered the name of the students in the up free laptop scheme data. Significantly, only the universities or educational institutions where students are studying will have to feed the data of the students. Eligible students will be given smartphones and tablets for free after the completion of data feeding work.
The responsibility given to the concerned universities and colleges of uttar pradesh :
The responsibility of registering for free laptops and smartphones has been given to the concerned universities and colleges of UP. All educational institutions will upload the data of students registered in this regard on the portal by November 18. In this regard, Kumar Vineet, Managing Director, UP Desko had said, ‘Tablets and smartphones will be given to all students enrolled in vocational studies and higher education-related courses including BA, MA in the academic session 2021-22’.
When will the tablets and smartphones be distributed to the diserving applicants?
The uttar Pradesh government will start distributing smartphones or tablets (Free Smartphone And Tablet To Students) to students for free from this month.
Team higer by the up govt for this scheme
For this scheme, the Yogi government has constituted a team under the chairmanship of DM in each district with 6 members. The same team is preparing a list of identified educational institutions.
From which site the laptop and smartphones are purchased. The smartphones or tablets will be purchased through the GEM portal to give free to students. Gem Portal will be the nodal agency. The eligibility of which students will be given smartphones or tablets will also be decided.
Major benefits of UP Free laptop scheme 2021
- Free laptops will be provided to students of class X and XII through this scheme.
- Students will also be encouraged to get good marks through this scheme.
- This regards work positively on the other students whom not get this opportunity.
- It is a very good initiative to developed educational health of our society.
- It can help poor students to attained their online class.
- Poor student can apply the registration forms in online mode.
Note: do not share your important documents with everyone.
For more information related to this topic, Bookmark our site pmkisanyojanaa.in .