An arrangement of Rs 1500 crore has been made in the financial plan this year under the Swami Vivekananda Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana for giving tablets and cell phones to the actually skilled youth in Uttar Pradesh. Simultaneously, monetary help of Rs 10 crore will be given to the new advocates to get books for the initial three years. A declaration has also been made for the foundation of Khelo India Centers in the 75 locales of the state. In the upcoming five years, the public authority will give 20 million tablets and cell phones.
Abhyudaya Yojana was extended to every one of the regions of the state, for which a financial plan of Rs 30 crore was kept. The objective is to set up no less than one in each locale and a sum of 100 incubators and 10,000 new startup companies in five years, of which 50% of the objective has been accomplished. For the land of the International Cricket Stadium in Varanasi, Rs 95 crore will be given. Aside from this, the establishment stone of Major Dhyan Chand Sports University has been done in Meerut for which a measure of Rs 700 crore will be spent.
Under the Ujjawla Yojana, two free cylinders will be given to the beneficiaries and under the National Food Security, Rs 6571.13 crore has been made in the budget for free grains. Alongside this, entire gram, refined oil, and iodized salt are also being given.
Important things of the UP budget 2022
- A target has been set to distribute approx 20 million smartphones and tablets in the upcoming five years. For this, an arrangement of Rs 1500 crore has been made under Swami Vivekananda Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
- The School Chalo Abhiyan aims to enroll 2 crore students.
- 18670 crores for the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan.
- 370 crore budget is assigned for free uniforms to students who belong to the financially weaker section.
- 479 crore budget for the Arab-Persian madrasas
- 795 crore budget for the minority community scholarship scheme
- For the Prayagraj Law University, the budget is 100 crore
- Rs 300 crore will be allocated, for cooperative loans for farmers, 380 crore budget to set up a sugar mill in the state, and 8 crores 58 lakh budget for the Banda Agricultural University.
- In Mathura, a new dairy plant will be set up, which contains 3 thousand liters.
- The construction work of ATS Center Deoband is going on. Apart from this, ATS centers will also be constructed in another area of UP.
- Uttar Pradesh Special Security Force will be formed, for which approx Rs 276 crore 66 lakh will be assigned. It will protect the High Court, Metro Rail, religious places, etc.
- Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana is being run in all the divisional headquarters to give coaching facilities to the competitive students near their homes. The scheme is being expanded to all districts and 30 crore rupees have been made for this.
What was announced in the budget for employment?
- An objective of investment of Rs 40,000 crore and work age for 4 lakh people has been set in 5 years. Under the Chief Minister’s Village Industries Employment Scheme, in the year 2022-23, an objective is to give work to 16000 individuals by laying out 800 units.
- An arrangement of Rs 10,547 crore 42 lakh has been made for the National Rural Health Mission. A provision of Rs 250 crore has been made for Ayushman Bharat-Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Under the new Uttar Pradesh Startup Policy 2020, the objective is to establish one in each locale and a sum of 100 incubators and 10000 startup companies in five years.